Anyone know the prices of Pirelli angel and diablo

coobah666

Thanks for the site above very help full speaks perfect english and offered to put tyre on the Bangkok to Mukdahan bus for me, got the Diablo Rosso 2 160/60 ZR 17 for 6200 baht.

Now the problem is getting someone in or near Muk to fit and balance it,have talked to a few locals and they are saying Khon Kaen.

ok question can they balance a bike tyre on the car trye balancer ......

• 7 months later...

Man I cant understand jack s... on the website, how to get price. Also how do you order. I noticed for rear they have 160/70 x 16 not 17 as listen on their website.

What dont you understand Sup?

They list your tires right under the Rosso II click me section

You need 120/70-17 & 160/60-17....They list them as 9000 baht same as everyone else.

Since your not mounting yourself? Maybe your better served driving into a dealer & just buying them

having them mounted & balanced there?

Folks who buy from another province usually know someone to mount...

But if the price was way better or something ok...But their price is just the normal price...If your talking about

Ross II's at this link?? http://www.competizioni-moto.com/

But if you want to contact them just call...any of 3 numbers listed on their site

081 551 8807, 088 227 0169, 089 003 8886

If instead you meant the Metzler guys in the 1st post their contact info is there & their site click on products then input your bike

They show your sizes in the M5 But they do not show prices.

Edited by mania

• 2 months later...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

^^ good prices, i just paid 5500 for a single 140/70 rear fitted!

It's called ripped off and happens to falangs every single day here in LOS (land of scam)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

^^ good prices, i just paid 5500 for a single 140/70 rear fitted!

It's called ripped off and happens to falangs every single day here in LOS (land of scam)

How could you possibly call it a rip of If you have a choice to buy from any place you want ? You can't always blame the Thais for not having done your own homework. whistling.gif

Edited by Nickymaster