Mystery Surrounds This Irish Man Beaten Up In Soi Beokeow.

britmaveric

06_04_1_4.jpg

Injured Irishman.

Probably picked a fight with someone and ended up getting his ass kicked.

That's why he didn't want to report it, and have it come out that he started the fight in the first place.

I guess it would be embarrassing enough losing a fight. Getting thrown in jail afterwards and having the story played out in the news would make it worse.

And the internet.... :o

06_04_1_4.jpg

Injured Irishman.

Probably picked a fight with someone and ended up getting his ass kicked.

That's why he didn't want to report it, and have it come out that he started the fight in the first place.

I guess it would be embarrassing enough losing a fight. Getting thrown in jail afterwards and having the story played out in the news would make it worse.

And the internet.... :D

Doesn't look like the type to read news at all, let alone on the net. Anything more complex than the latest footie scores probably wouldn't interest him.

Lets see if he ends up in the news again in the near future :o

He refused treatment and decided to leave the hospital. As you can see he did not get very far and was discovered moments later in the hospital car park where he had collapsed because of a combination of consuming excess amount of alcohol and sustaining injuries during the fight...
Ah yes, a true Irishmen, :o:D

• 2 weeks later...

This irish guy stumbled into the road outside the bar I was drinking at so I dragged him to a nearby burger bar, when I sat him down he turns to a canadian guy and says i <deleted> hate you. The canadian (about half the size of the irish guy) jumps up, takes his top of and offers him out. Irish guy shits himself, 1 minute later the same thing with an aussie guy, he just laughed at him and said he'd knock him out if he didnt sit down. I just threw him on a baht bus and forgot about him, I thought he was dead when I saw him on pattaya news. Anyway, its definatly not a mystery about how or why this guy got his injuries.