Little Bo Peep Woman Seen In Pattaya

Weho

I've seen this woman walking around Pattaya, in these long flowing outfits, with a large brimmed hat, and sometimes with a cane or walking stick, or umbrella... usually in a white outfit, with black polka dots... she is a dead ringer for Little Bo Peep, herding her sheep. I've seen her recently at the Royal Garden, and going into the Friendship store, around midnight... I imagine others have seen her too... if you know what her story is, please post here... she seems quite fascinating...

I've seen this woman walking around Pattaya, in these long flowing outfits, with a large brimmed hat, and sometimes with a cane or walking stick, or umbrella... usually in a white outfit, with black polka dots... she is a dead ringer for Little Bo Peep, herding her sheep. I've seen her recently at the Royal Garden, and going into the Friendship store, around midnight... I imagine others have seen her too... if you know what her story is, please post here... she seems quite fascinating...

Well she`s obviously looking for her sheep :o

Maybe she is looking for the "Crazy Ghost Woman" who has plied her trade around Pattaya 2nd RD, Soi Honey Inn, and the Beach Road area for the last 8 or 9 years.

Maybe she is looking for the "Crazy Ghost Woman" who has plied her trade around Pattaya 2nd RD, Soi Honey Inn, and the Beach Road area for the last 8 or 9 years.

Not so crazy!...........This girl fell from the 3rd or 4th floor of a building and survived. She can be seen in the places mentioned and also in Sois 7 and 8. She powders her face white to look spooky and tells fortunes to the bar girls for 20 baht a time. The girls believe that what she says will come true as she survived this drop.

Not so crazy!...........This girl fell from the 3rd or 4th floor of a building and survived. She can be seen in the places mentioned and also in Sois 7 and 8. She powders her face white to look spooky and tells fortunes to the bar girls for 20 baht a time. The girls believe that what she says will come true as she survived this drop.

by the looks of it she landed on an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :o

She has been a well-known local Pattaya fortune teller for maybe 10 years now. She read my palm once and I gave her 50 baht. She is eccentric to say the least; and don't cross-her as she has a severe temper, if she suspects falangs are laughing at her.

Fascinating replies... that must have been some fall... usually when someone falls, they are inspired to live life to the fullest... but i've never heard of a fall causing someone to dress like a sheep herder, and go around in a very warm climate where there are no sheep present. perhaps someone with a background in psychology, or psychiatric behavior can shed some light on this.

Fascinating replies... that must have been some fall... usually when someone falls, they are inspired to live life to the fullest... but i've never heard of a fall causing someone to dress like a sheep herder, and go around in a very warm climate where there are no sheep present. perhaps someone with a background in psychology, or psychiatric behavior can shed some light on this.

Thais can be very ingenious.....she probably makes a good living from reading palms. Standing out from the crowd is a positive selling feature as she will be seen in the area and fortunes will be told. :o

Thais can be very ingenious.....she probably makes a good living from reading palms. Standing out from the crowd is a positive selling feature as she will be seen in the area and fortunes will be told. :o

They sure can be Mr. Fox. She shouldn't have survived that fall but is she so clever as to take advantage of that near death experience? Maybe she is and that's why she makes up in ghostly white powder and blood red lips. She is another long-serving and famous Pattaya street character... although a lot of these "regulars" seem to be disappearing gradually from the town.

Exactamondo! Sounds like her. She always has clean clothes on - but the powder on her face gives her a "ghostly" weird look all the time. Saw her in the bank on the corner of Soi Honey Inn and Pattaya 2nd Rd. just last month, she had one of those "little" bank books with her. Business must be good for her!

(Thought it was only Farangs that fell off roofs and balconies.)