5 year driving licence

true blue

did mine last week. same as above post, but add medical certificate. so, that's copies of passport pages, resident certificate, medical certificate, and old drivers license. in and out in about 30 minutes.

thanks for replys lads,just to clarify do you, or do you not, need medical cert,

Three posters already told you that you do need a medical certificate, two stating experience within the past two weeks, what do you want?

thanks for replys lads,just to clarify do you, or do you not, need medical cert,

Three posters already told you that you do need a medical certificate, two stating experience within the past two weeks, what do you want?
okay okay just confirming,thanks all for input,

Do we need to get a form for the medical certificate from the driving agency first or just ask for an examination at the hospital and take the results to get the new licence?

Do we need to get a form for the medical certificate from the driving agency first or just ask for an examination at the hospital and take the results to get the new licence?

Any clinic, cost me 20 baht.

I renewed mine a year ago.

Passport (with a current visa), expired licence, proof of address (I used my yellow house book).

Watch the video, take the reaction and colour tests.

I renewed my one year to a 5 year 3 weeks ago. Did NOT have to watch video or take reaction and colour blindness tests. Was told to just go and pay. Yet my wife renewed hers 2 weeks earlier than me. She had to do the brake reaction and colour blindness test. Plus they made her do the driving test. So either different day different requirement. Or different strokes for different folks.

I renewed mine a year ago.

Passport (with a current visa), expired licence, proof of address (I used my yellow house book).

Watch the video, take the reaction and colour tests.

I renewed my one year to a 5 year 3 weeks ago. Did NOT have to watch video or take reaction and colour blindness tests. Was told to just go and pay. Yet my wife renewed hers 2 weeks earlier than me. She had to do the brake reaction and colour blindness test. Plus they made her do the driving test. So either different day different requirement. Or different strokes for different folks.

Application procedure for licence renewals depends on individual offices, some have a long procedure up to two hours, others a short procedure 15 / 30 mins as stated above.

In which city-office were the short applications made, please let us know.