Best Clams

corkscrew

These look very tasty! Were they lighty cooked and then added to the sauce?

Yes, exactly. I usually take-out an order at least once a week. They also do a nice soup.

Quite nice I'd say as well...the pictured dish does not appear to be polluted with cup fulls of nam pla and hand fulls of chiles...do they do a strictly falang trade?

Hey not all Thai food is full of chiles.It is a blend of sweet,sour,salty,spicey and bland.That is what makes Thai food such an adventure :D Well maybe not bland :o

oh yeah?...try khao man gai in the morning in central Thailand, rubbery tasteless old hen chicken breast with rice...only the broth served on the side is palatable...country folks will eat anything...

No..

stirred fried step by step

- oil + crashed garlic and then add crashed chillies

- clams (add seasoning as fish sauce, sugar,oyster sauce) and a bit of water

- horapa(sweet basil)

No..

stirred fried step by step

- oil + crashed garlic and then add crashed chillies

- clams (add seasoning as fish sauce, sugar,oyster sauce) and a bit of water

- horapa(sweet basil)

ms bambi...you put me to shame...can I come to your house and can you make this dish for me? I shall bring you roses and jewels rare. But no nam plaa please as being in your sublime presence would play he11 with the blood pressure (too much salt in the nam plaa...'big mama sauce' - oyster sauce - maybe OK)

ms bambi...you put me to shame...can I come to your house and can you make this dish for me? I shall bring you roses and jewels rare. But no nam plaa please as being in your sublime presence would play he11 with the blood pressure (too much salt in the nam plaa...'big mama sauce' - oyster sauce - maybe OK)

bring it on ...!!

prepare your ATM for my few sick buffaloes also :o:D

pd , this clam dish need to add Nam prik phao (roasted chili sauce) also(optional)

Prd_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, exactly. I usually take-out an order at least once a week. They also do a nice soup.

so what is the name of this wonderous place,top of silom road a bit vague,and i do like my clams.

so what is the name of this wonderous place,top of silom road a bit vague,and i do like my clams.

It's actually soi food. The stall is on the north side of Silom a block east of Charoen Krung....at the point where the motorway passes overhead.