Common interest's with Thai spouse/partner?

Chittychangchang

What common interest's and hobbies do you share with your Thai other half.

It might be cooking, travelling, cycling, antique collecting etc

It will be interesting to see what hobbies cross the cultural divide.

Thanks in advance.

CCC

We talk a lot about philosophy and have an extensive library on the subject. We also play chess every evening.

Seriously ?

Thanks in advance.

CCC

We talk a lot about philosophy and have an extensive library on the subject. We also play chess every evening.
Indeed, board games are good draughts, monopoly and suchlike. My missus would not play chess because she does not like to be beaten.

ok mate, ill be seriouse,

well we both dont drink so going to pubs and that dont interest us,

our daughter is our main interest,

we also love to keep our garden nice, its getting there, a lot of work to do for me when i get back , as only finnished the house this year the garden is work in progress, but its starting to look nice,

then we have our animals, no pigs at the moment, ill get some more when i get back, but mac collects her eggs every morning from the ducks and chickens,

shes planted over 100 bannana trees while ive been away,

we love to be working on our small farm,

but also we love to go for days at the beach, i go fishing in the sea and mac and our daughter play and eat,,lol,

might sound boring to some, but we love it, its all building for our future when i decide to give in work all together, at the moment i do half a year,

jake

My wife is the same mate! I swear if she plants a stick in the ground it will grow. She could be a horticulturist the variety and quantity of veggies etc growing in our garden. She can also grow Orchids which is difficult in the U.K..

CCC

• Like 1

ok mate, ill be seriouse,

well we both dont drink so going to pubs and that dont interest us,

our daughter is our main interest,

we also love to keep our garden nice, its getting there, a lot of work to do for me when i get back , as only finnished the house this year the garden is work in progress, but its starting to look nice,

then we have our animals, no pigs at the moment, ill get some more when i get back, but mac collects her eggs every morning from the ducks and chickens,

shes planted over 100 bannana trees while ive been away,

we love to be working on our small farm,

but also we love to go for days at the beach, i go fishing in the sea and mac and our daughter play and eat,,lol,

might sound boring to some, but we love it, its all building for our future when i decide to give in work all together, at the moment i do half a year,

jake

Don't know who that might sound boring to, sounds to me like you are very lucky, not only you but your family. Good luck.

• Like 2

Tolerance.

Patience, one of us is good at it, the other is really trying.

I didn't think I'd be cut out for all this marriage lark, but I've surprised myself.

Age has helped as well as personalities.

We reset every day and get on with it. Don't ever sleep on an argument I was once told. Good advice.

• Like 1

Thanks in advance.

CCC

I bet she beats you - on both counts!

• 4 weeks later...

At night she likes to yell at me for what a slob I am while I try to tell her how illogical she is. Later when we get tired I log onto TV while she researches online how to get me to lose weight. we go to bed and she slaps my hand and says "not tonight." the next day she asks if we are ever going to have kids, i explain the logic and she starts yelling........................

• Like 2