Mother Coming To Visit

kankaroo

My mother has just arrived in Thailand for a 3 week vacation and I am wanting to take care of her and make sure she has a good time. I stay in BKK and am taking her to Pattaya for about a week since she gets tired easily on long travel. I believe the Jomtien area is better for older people but I am needing advice on a good place to stay. My brother is coming aslo so some sort of beach house or chalet etc would maybe be the best option.

Basically am looking for advice such as cost and your opinions / experience, would be much appreciated !

Cheers.

My mother has just arrived in Thailand for a 3 week vacation and I am wanting to take care of her and make sure she has a good time. I stay in BKK and am taking her to Pattaya for about a week since she gets tired easily on long travel. I believe the Jomtien area is better for older people but I am needing advice on a good place to stay. My brother is coming aslo so some sort of beach house or chalet etc would maybe be the best option.

Basically am looking for advice such as cost and your opinions / experience, would be much appreciated !

Cheers.

I'd hit the other side of the gulf and take her down to Hua Hin where it's a bit more slow paced and not so much of a circus.

cv