Dermatologist recommendations Roi Et

Daniel77

Can anybody help me with trying to find a dermatologist in Roi Et??

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kindest regards

Not in 101 but I have been told there is a very good one in Raumphet private hospital in Surin. That is not too far away from OP

If you are looking for a Dermo who can check for SKIN CANCER - Melanoma etc, I suggest you go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Dermo Centre. Early this year i had to have a Melanoma removed from my back and the prices quoted here were upto 200,000 baht which was a joke. I flew back to Australia to have it done, total cost including airfare was 60,000 baht. While in Oz i found a Woman Doctor who had spent 2 years at Queensland University studying Skin Cancer so on my return i went straight to Pattaya to check her out and she came up trumps. I have since been back for my 6 Monthly check up and she appears to know what she is doing and found no more cancers anywhere on me. I am fairly confident about her report as i told her, "Don't forget,My life is in your hands" and she took this the right way, unlike many other Thai Doctors i have seen here while trying to find the right person. If you want any furthur Info - Name etc, PM me.

• Like 1

Thanks for that. No, my girlfriend has acne and we were looking to try and find a dermatologist to try and find the route of the problem.

Apparently kohn kaen university hospital has one, any views on this place or further suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Thanks for that. No, my girlfriend has acne and we were looking to try and find a dermatologist to try and find the route of the problem.

Apparently kohn kaen university hospital has one, any views on this place or further suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

I went to K K hospital to see a dermo that was recommended to me for my Melamoma and asked him straight, "Are you the man for this" His answer was NO, you have to see this doctor, he's not here today, come back Sunday. I went home, 250kl, and returned on the Sunday and saw this Doctor who turned out to be a Plastic Surgeon. I also asked him straight, "Can you do this or should i go to Bangkok", His reply, "Go to Bangkok," At least he didn't charge me as the previous guy did even though he knew nothing. That's why i finished up going back to Oz as the Bangkok Quotes were rediculous. And i had driven 1,000 Kl in total for nothing. Acne is a common thing and you may find a doctor - Dermo who is knowledgeable and can help you but i would also suggest that you look at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Site and go through the Doctors Credentials which are shown for each doctor in their Dermotology Department and see what you find as to where they studied etc. Good Luck.