The Pizza Company Pepperoni. Where can I buy some?

yougivemebaby

This is my favorite real pepperoni in Thailand. Importing is expensive and time consuming. Plus I love how thinly it's sliced and it just melts on your mouth. I don't care about other brands, I just want the same as them. If anyone knows where I can buy some (other than directly) I have asked them and they said no.

Thanks

I looked for 5 years and never found any! This is the American style pepperoni, and the ones you do find here taste like salami! I bit the bullet and import mine and you have to get 3 sticks at a time but worth it, also a cheap slicer will do the job and not really expensive. Check Amazon.com for pepperoni. I get mine shipped a little cheaper through a friend but goes by freight on a boat and takes 45 days! Bridgeford is the best buy for the money and tastes exactly like the slices at Pizza Company!

• Like 1

I looked for 5 years and never found any! This is the American style pepperoni, and the ones you do find here taste like salami! I bit the bullet and import mine and you have to get 3 sticks at a time but worth it, also a cheap slicer will do the job and not really expensive. Check Amazon.com for pepperoni. I get mine shipped a little cheaper through a friend but goes by freight on a boat and takes 45 days! Bridgeford is the best buy for the money and tastes exactly like the slices at Pizza Company!

I will keep in touch with you if I find another source. I think it's an Australian thing. Salami pepperoni. I saw it over there quite a bit. Never in the US. haha I find it insulting when they call it pepperoni and it's salmai. 5555 I might just try to call their headquarters. Spit a box with me if I can convince them?

I will keep in touch with you if I find another source. I think it's an Australian thing. Salami pepperoni. I saw it over there quite a bit. Never in the US. haha I find it insulting when they call it pepperoni and it's salmai. 5555 I might just try to call their headquarters. Spit a box with me if I can convince them?

The Aussire sandwich is different, and the Amican version is a very distinct flavor. I will be ordering again, let me know if you want some ordered, but it will take about 45 days to get it, An money due upon receipt in Thailand, let me know

If you can find the pepperoni like Pizza Company uses,(American syle), I'll split it you,you know you can freeze it?

• Like 1

If you can find the pepperoni like Pizza Company uses,(American syle), I'll split it you,you know you can freeze it?

Yes I know! I was a master chef at pizza hut when I was just 16. xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.6AXjMEeEEF.webp cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

I'll split a box with ya. I've also been looking for years.

I'm quite serious about this purchase! haha I contacted the corporate office directly to see if they would be willing to sell me and my friends any. They were very friendly but said they can't. Not that I won't try again. I asked if they could give me the name of the supplier and she did give it to me. Here is the kind lady's phone number if anyone else wants to make an attempt. 023656821. It's for minor international. The owners of pizza company etc etc. But she said they import it. Guess who makes it!! ??? Hormel. !! haha That's probably why I love it so much too. ! I will contact them and see what kind of rates we can get to import the product directly from them. I'll post once I find out!

• 1 month later...

Several supermarkets in Phnom Penh have it. Funnily enough, the last lot I bought was made in Thailand by TGM.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The tgm brand? thanks for the imput but I think the consensus is hormel brand pepperoni. None if them are even remotely close to that amazing decadence of preserved infused goodness.

I'm quite serious about this purchase! haha I contacted the corporate office directly to see if they would be willing to sell me and my friends any. They were very friendly but said they can't. Not that I won't try again. I asked if they could give me the name of the supplier and she did give it to me. Here is the kind lady's phone number if anyone else wants to make an attempt. 023656821. It's for minor international. The owners of pizza company etc etc. But she said they import it. Guess who makes it!! ??? Hormel. !! haha That's probably why I love it so much too. ! I will contact them and see what kind of rates we can get to import the product directly from them. I'll post once I find out!
If you can get the hormel brand, count me for a big purchase, as it can be frozen

Yeah, I love the Hormel packaged pepperoni. It's all over the place, of course, back in the US, all along the grocery aisles, thinly sliced in red packages. There is also a spicy version as well--don't care for it so much. Ah, the things you miss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Several supermarkets in Phnom Penh have it. Funnily enough, the last lot I bought was made in Thailand by TGM.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

TGM brand tastes like>>>>. Getting readt to order Bridford by the stick form us, orders require a a 3 sttick minimim and they are one lb each

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep that's where I got mine. Lucky for me, I have a friend who visits Thailand twice a year and he brings me three long sticks each time. Although lately I've been working so much I haven't had time to eat it, and still have two unopened sticks in the fridge that are several months old (fortunately, being cured meat it stays good for a very long time). Not sure if I'll ever get to them.

Yep that's where I got mine. Lucky for me, I have a friend who visits Thailand twice a year and he brings me three long sticks each time. Although lately I've been working so much I haven't had time to eat it, and still have two unopened sticks in the fridge that are several months old (fortunately, being cured meat it stays good for a very long time). Not sure if I'll ever get to them.

Cut them in half and seal good, leave on piece out and the rest in freezer, it stays forever in there!