Life In Pattay For A Single Female Farang!

jellytot

Jellytot, can you phasa Thai?

tell us abit more about youself (within reason ofcourse).

You like sports, water sports?

How old are you?

Do you want some Thai female friends?

Do you like babies...

fill us in...

jellytot

I met a single Scandanavian girl in Pattay a few months ago who was working the children here. Her biggest gripe was that the place is set up primarily for single men.

Now since then many things have been changing, See other posts and paper stories about the changing face of Pattaya from a beer consuming, sex driven paradise to a family oriented tourist attraction and I think now if someone was motivated to go looking they can find and do whatever they wanted.

Water sports abound, there are clubs for just about everything. Depending what you are interested in there is a "ladies club" which is veryt active in charity work for underprivelidged families, etc.

The is however a lack of single women who live here wandering around, most women here come with there husbands and have a great time.

As for specific social life, well that would depend on what you want. Don't forgrt it is still a holiday resort and many peopl come and go all year round. So although there is a lack of constant single women, there is a constantly changing range to make friends with.

If by "social life" you were thinking of boy friend or similiar, then you will need to talk to a female to get their perpesctive on that because mine would be somewhat biased.

• 7 years later...