Where to buy men's cosmetics in Pattaya?

bytebuster

Namely, I'm looking for a good ol' Kölnisch Wasser branded "4711".

I have checked virtually every shop in Central Festival, Mike Shopping Mall, and some smaller places, but most of salespeople haven't even heard of it.

There are several online shops, emailed them but all said they are out of stock (and two of them have subscribed me to spam maillists in compensation facepalm.gif).

I prefer not to use online stores, if possible.

flakon_100ml.jpg

men should be men not put on perfume. If you need cologne in Thailand to pull chicks then i feel your pain.

Terry Downs, former world boxing champion, when asked why he was wearing after shave lotion quoted in his best cockney "Better to smell like a bleeding poof than a sweat rag" And who in their right mind would argue with him. :-)

• Like 1

men should be men not put on perfume. If you need cologne in Thailand to pull chicks then i feel your pain.

When I am close to some foreigners in Thailand I think that they really SHOULD !!!

Roll-on also ! These monkeys are so stinky with their hairy armpits.

Maybe there should be a "shave your armpits" Day

Perfume can be nice for yourself and for your environment. I use it almost every day inhere and perhaps you missed the last 20 or 30 years but at least 80% of the men are using perfume nowadays :-)

I'm really amazed how many people here ignore purely medical things.

If someone prefers to stink like a donkey or they think that using after-shave is a sign of my sexusal preferences -- I'm really sorry for your misery. :-)

Also, Asians do have sharper sense of odor, so we farangs are often stinky for them, unless you are a very young person with ideally proper cell metabolism. Deal with it.

I would like to ask the moderators to close this topic as it is no longer about the original question.

Thanks to a single person who answered on-topic.

Edited by bytebuster