GNC Location - Closed Now?

STUDMEYER

Saw lots of old threads about GNC locations in Chiang Mai.

Basment at airport plaza and in the shopping centre on huay kaew. Cannot find these locations, no number was listed online for the store locations on the GNC website, and now the website has removed these.

Can anyone confirm or deny if/and/or may there is was or ever will be GNC in Chiang Mai? Is there a better place to go other than PowerHouse Gym of Fitness Thailand fo western name brands?

Thanks

Sm

Those GNC stores are still open however I dont recommend them if you are after supplements..there are much better and cheaper options.

There are two big online stores, both ship to Cm for free. Or if you dont like ordering but prefer going to the shops, there is a thai girl who has two shops in Cm. One on the left side of the moat when you come from Saturday market. There is a coffee shop there, called Born2sleep. The supplement store is right next to it.

The other shop is if you know where Mike's burger is..on the corner there you need to take a left. I forgot the name of the road. And as you drive down the road, this shop will be on the right side. She has a wide variety of supplements. Imported brands.

Good luck

Why I cannot like my own comment?

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

Edited by A1Str8

Thanks for the confirmation. Ive been to kad san kaew twice specifically just to find it and I could not. I will give it another go today and see what happens!

I've often shopped at the GNC in Kad Suan Kaew. 2nd floor, opposite the central 'UP' escalator. Opened as of 2-3 days ago...

Thanks for the info. Ive been to that shop on Chiang Moi, didnt have any brands that I recognized from North America.

Im looking for optimum nutirition whey, they always have it at GNC.

Will try to find that other shop you mentioned by the coffee shop.

Cheers

SM

Those GNC stores are still open however I dont recommend them if you are after supplements..there are much better and cheaper options. There are two big online stores, both ship to Cm for free. Or if you dont like ordering but prefer going to the shops, there is a thai girl who has two shops in Cm. One on the left side of the moat when you come from Saturday market. There is a coffee shop there, called Born2sleep. The supplement store is right next to it. The other shop is if you know where Mike's burger is..on the corner there you need to take a left. I forgot the name of the road. And as you drive down the road, this shop will be on the right side. She has a wide variety of supplements. Imported brands. Good luck Why I cannot like my own comment? Sent from one of my devices using the internet

Thanks for the info. Ive been to that shop on Chiang Moi, didnt have any brands that I recognized from North America.

Im looking for optimum nutirition whey, they always have it at GNC.

Will try to find that other shop you mentioned by the coffee shop.

Cheers

SM

Those GNC stores are still open however I dont recommend them if you are after supplements..there are much better and cheaper options. There are two big online stores, both ship to Cm for free. Or if you dont like ordering but prefer going to the shops, there is a thai girl who has two shops in Cm. One on the left side of the moat when you come from Saturday market. There is a coffee shop there, called Born2sleep. The supplement store is right next to it. The other shop is if you know where Mike's burger is..on the corner there you need to take a left. I forgot the name of the road. And as you drive down the road, this shop will be on the right side. She has a wide variety of supplements. Imported brands. Good luck Why I cannot like my own comment? Sent from one of my devices using the internet

All the shops I have mentioned have Optimum whey.

http://maps.google.co.th/maps?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Born2sleep+chiang+mai&fb=1&gl=th&hq=Born2sleep+chiang+mai&cid=0,0,6225790630930833314&sa=X&ei=-mMtUtTBHcPwrQecj4CwDw&ved=0CDQQ_BI

Edited by A1Str8

Curious about from what country these 2 online stores originate. Could you possibly give the 2 links? Would not mind saving some money over GNC. Thank you.