Best place in Pattaya to watch Mayweather-Alvarez

DeanWeen

Can you verify if it is showing on TV? If so, what channel?

Someone tells me Its on True or CTH but I cant find much in their guides, True has unspecified boxing #25 sunday 8am on channel 106 but it might be re-runs.

If someone on the forum knows for sure please post, cheers.

It is on True HD and True Sport 7 I believe.

As for it being on CTH.....thanks for the laugh.

Why does that make you laugh? All high profile boxing matches are shown on Thai Channel 7 or Astro Sports on Sophon Cable and I see CTH has Thai Channel 7, plus many more sports channels in their channel lineup, so there's a very good chance it will be showing,...,, I'll bet on Thai Channel 7.

The commentary will be in Thai, and sometimes you lose the first 10 seconds or so of some rounds to commercials, but it's better than nothing and it's free. You can enjoy the fight more without hearing all the biased bullshit from commentators anyway. You can make your own mind up as to who you think is in the lead as the fight progresses.

Can you verify if it is showing on TV? If so, what channel?

Someone tells me Its on True or CTH but I cant find much in their guides, True has unspecified boxing #25 sunday 8am on channel 106 but it might be re-runs.

If someone on the forum knows for sure please post, cheers.

It is on True HD and True Sport 7 I believe.

As for it being on CTH.....thanks for the laugh.

Why does that make you laugh? All high profile boxing matches are shown on Thai Channel 7 or Astro Sports on Sophon Cable and I see CTH has Thai Channel 7, plus many more sports channels in their channel lineup, so there's a very good chance it will be showing,...,, I'll bet on Thai Channel 7.

The commentary will be in Thai, and sometimes you lose the first 10 seconds or so of some rounds to commercials, but it's better than nothing and it's free. You can enjoy the fight more without hearing all the biased bullshit from commentators anyway. You can make your own mind up as to who you think is in the lead as the fight progresses.

Watching the boxing on True Sport 7 - channel 106. Currently round 10 of the fight before the main event.