Roadside assistance

dogpoo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think honda bigwing offers roadside assistance if you buy a bike from them but never inquired about it.

I have seen their roadside assistance car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Having jsut gone through the days long hunt for big bike insurance, it appears that everyone has pulled out of insuring them. As far as I can tell, the only place to get big bike insurance is through the respective dealer, and it's expensive. 3x what it was when I got my first Ninja 650 4 years ago. For Kawasaki this is though Falcon. At least in Phuket there is no Falcon office. Roadside assitance was included in all my previous insurances, probably is with Falcon too. It was with Viriyah.

Car World Club
Who is in the wrong forum me or you

You.....they handle bikes too.

How about providing a link!

Why should people waste their time with providing links now that there is google...

I can't believe you have actually posted that reply! 1st hand experience of anything is far better than google, I guess you are just unhelpful!!

• Like 2

Having jsut gone through the days long hunt for big bike insurance, it appears that everyone has pulled out of insuring them. As far as I can tell, the only place to get big bike insurance is through the respective dealer, and it's expensive. 3x what it was when I got my first Ninja 650 4 years ago. For Kawasaki this is though Falcon. At least in Phuket there is no Falcon office. Roadside assitance was included in all my previous insurances, probably is with Falcon too. It was with Viriyah.

I just got my big bike 1st class insured at Thai ra si... No problem, several insurance company's takes them on ... Small motorbikes and road assistance...I don't think so coffee1.gif

I just got my big bike 1st class insured at Thai ra si... No problem, several insurance company's takes them on ... Small motorbikes and road assistance...I don't think so coffee1.gif

Full name of insurance company, please? Can't find it as stated, thanks!

Edited by Myaimistrue

Depending upon what type of bike you have and who you want to repair any problems. I would suggest speaking to or have someone ask any local motor bike repair shop could they send out their side car mechanic to at least get your bike back to their shop for repair, in the event your bike has problems. I would be confident to say that for a negotiable fee this might happen quiet easily.

As for AXA car insurance I have been advised that the roadside assistance aspect only refers to your vehicle being towed to a workshop for repair and not actual mechanical road side assistance that you might be used to in your own country. I will happily stand corrected on this. Should that not be the case.

@dogpoo. If you'er up north. Chiang Mai Area, Call Red Ride Thailand, They will help if you are broke down. #66 0 89 954-6001, I have never had to use them, but it is good to know. They might be all over Thailand. hope this helps.

Cheers, I am going to call World car club tomorrow, looks good and they are in every province! I think the assistance is less than 2000฿. Per year, I will find out tomorrow!!