Generic t shirts

HansBlinkers

Do you want just a few for yourself, or a large quantity for commercial purposes?

The DanD brand, made in Bangkok have a line of 100% cotton blank T-shirts of acceptable quality that are priced at 70 and 80 baht for "L" and "XL". Large orders direct from the factory could probably be had for less than that.

Samples can be bought at Wororot Market in the small outlets on the upper level across from the defunct escalator.

For a commercial venture, these DanD T-shirts are a good combination of OK quality and low-price.

Thanks homeboy, have you any contact details?

You still didn't tell me if you wanted a few for yourself, or a lot for resale.

If it's the latter, then I would definitely recommend the DanD line. The company seems to be quite big, with a website - www.42dan.com . As I mentioned, there are vendors at Wororot where you can get samples and check-out the colors.

I'm a graphic artist, into a variety of things, but mostly paintings. My main source of dinero is artcards printed from my originals. Early this year I had the idea of working up some designs for T-shirts.

I've had nothing but trouble with the technical end of it. I won't go into tedious detail - suffice it to say that my artwork can't be printed by silk screen because there is shading and halftones that need to be done on a Digital to Garment [DTG] inkjet machine. Unavailable in Chiang Mai, I've made two trips to the Big Mango already trying to get things sorted out.

The only thing easy about this whole business was the sourcing of T-shirts. It's really a buyer's market here with many good Thai brands, as well as a lot coming in from China.

I'm sure you'll get what you want.

Choke dee.

There's a shop across the street from the outer side of Chang Puak gate that sells good quality tee shirts in all colors up to size xxl. Outside he always features off-white tees with pictures of elephants, slogans, etc. Inside is where you find all of the colored tees. I hate wearing shirts with logos or pictures. I ain't no free beer billboard.