Migration of Pattaya residents to Chiang Mai

whereyoufrom

Chiang Mai is a haven for boring, dull, social misfits often suffering with a delusional disorder of their own self importance.

Even Pattaya has the dull and boring, misfits, delusionists and people with their heads up their own asses, it's got boring folk, it's got cantankerous grumpy old men, wanabe snobs, wannabe milionaires it's got cheap charlies in abundance, it's full of the special forces, it's a haven for ladyboys, scams and beggars,it's got women that have been coc*ked more times than Davey Crockett's rifle, the sewers stink, the beach is a joke, same as the BIB, the pollution and air quality I hate, the traffic I hate...Shall I go on....................

Why do I love it....................facepalm.gif I must be mad.....bah.gif

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya nightlife is OK if you are a whoremongers if not there's very little IME

Just finding a bar where you can have a quiet drink with no bar girls bothering you is a challenge.

Think you can forget about finding a club where regular Thai's go.

Was only there for 12 days or so maybe I just couldn't find this stuff?

Once again, total and utter bullshit from someone who freely admits to having spent very little time in Pattaya. You've achieved the classic tourist trick of watching everything and seeing nothing.

• Like 1

Pattaya nightlife is OK if you are a whoremongers if not there's very little IME

Just finding a bar where you can have a quiet drink with no bar girls bothering you is a challenge.

Think you can forget about finding a club where regular Thai's go.

Was only there for 12 days or so maybe I just couldn't find this stuff?

Once again, total and utter bullshit from someone who freely admits to having spent very little time in Pattaya. You've achieved the classic tourist trick of watching everything and seeing nothing.

I could walk from soi 8 to the middle road that splits 7 and 8, go on soi 8, go up to 2nd road, then on to Soi Diana, and up onto Soi Bukhao and find a nice quiet bar for a quiet drink where no bar girls bother me anytime of the day wjhen the bars are open....Simple innit when you actually know Pattaya..thumbsup.gif

OK so there's maybe 10 bars out of the 3,000 that aren't catering to whoremongers?

And a few thai karaoke places apparently.

WOW!

Epic nightlife.

You can't exactly walk around in shorts, singlet, holding a beer in Bangkok though

Doesn't stop plenty of people round Kowsan & Sukhumvit.

But no I certainly wouldn't walk around like that and would not want to either.