buy 1 free 1 pizza promotion

lachiplo

Pizza Company most always has two-for-one with the card.

As far as being better than Pizza Butt, I don't know about that.

After you're here long enougth they're both great.

Anyone tried the Dominoes yet?

ive been here 18 years, and my tastebuds still revolt. so when is long enough?

As for Dominoes, it had potential, but has been thaified for the thai palate. dont bother.

there are plenty of very decent to excellent independents in thailand, why patronise this corporate slop unless it is ABSOLUTELY the only game in town?

and why shout it out here as if it is gods gift to mankind?

• Like 1

Personally i wouldn't give a Pizza Hut or Pizza Company Pizza to a Jap on ANZAC Day. Narai and Scoozi are the best of a crook lot.

BTW - I LOVE cold pizza in the morning. The breakfast of Champions!

But If you are one of those who likes to reheat your Pizza under the grill. Here's a little tip. Turn it upside down, crust facing up.

At 2 medium pizzas delivered for 340B the price seems reasonable. But what surprises me is the very poor selection of toppings on the website if you try to order. There only seems to be a choice of 8 and none of them are ones I like. I'm sure that 25 years ago (which is about the last time I had one here) the selection of toppings at Pizza Hut was much better than that.

Personally i wouldn't give a Pizza Hut or Pizza Company Pizza to a Jap on ANZAC Day. Narai and Scoozi are the best of a crook lot.

BTW - I LOVE cold pizza in the morning. The breakfast of Champions!

But If you are one of those who likes to reheat your Pizza under the grill. Here's a little tip. Turn it upside down, crust facing up.

I like the thin crust at Narai, and Scoozi is good as well.

I like it cold too, but I think the best way to reheat it is on a skillet with a little olive oil.

While I agree the pizza in Thailand is not very good, I wonder what the guys going on and on about how crappy it is are eating? I also wonder why guys that claim they never eat it would be interested in a two for one sale...wink.png

I think the trick is just not ordering one with a lot of crap on it. Cheese or pepperone okay. Somthing fancy? I'll wait for California Pizza Kitchen in Novemer...

Edited by mogandave

dam_n, I read the title and thought that a pizza company that makes 'real' pizzas were giving a 'buy one get one free' offer and then i read that it is Pizza Hut, so not a real pizza then whistling.gif

The sad thing is that Thais believe that Pizza is tasting like this thing from Pizza Hut. Even some Americans believe that.

An Italien Pizza or their modified versions in the rest of Europe are something complete different.

lots of purist and pizza gourmet as expected from thaivisa! i just thought it was a good deal for some cheap fills

but its alright, i find it pretty decent tasting, other than the tomato base tasting alittle more savoury than usual. just like how pizzahut and other similar outlets back home. i actually do slight prefer the pepperoni ones here over to papa johns which always had been mine favourite. taste kinda like salami

dam_n, I read the title and thought that a pizza company that makes 'real' pizzas were giving a 'buy one get one free' offer and then i read that it is Pizza Hut, so not a real pizza then whistling.gif

The sad thing is that Thais believe that Pizza is tasting like this thing from Pizza Hut. Even some Americans believe that.

An Italien Pizza or their modified versions in the rest of Europe are something complete different.

Sad in the same way that Westerner's believe minestrone is a soup?

there are plenty of very decent to excellent independents in thailand

Not that I have ever had and I've tried a lot. Pizza in Thailand is crap. Pizza Hut and Pizza Company are better than most in LOS, but way too expensive.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Dunno....I can't eat Pizza Company. Is just too bad. Pizza Hut is definitely better. It is a good thing we have some falang restaurants around that do good pizza.

I agree. I also don't like the pizza of Pizza Company (tried it 3 times, I think). Yes, Pizza Hut is better than them.