Empourium Costs.

Hi All

new to the forum,please go gentle.

Has anybody got any ideas how much lease's would be in the Emporium,for a small retail space ie,small shop.Does this place have a high turnover of tenant's,Would it be possible to obtain a small retail unit here for westerener (I suppose it all boils down to $£$).

Is there anywhere else in Bkk which has the same kind of affluent traffic.Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by Tony Sontana

Has anybody got any ideas how much lease's would be in the Emporium,for a small retail space ie,small shop.

Food court would be 30% of the gross sales.

Normal rent for retail store is 3,000 Baht a sq.m.

Does this place have a high turnover of tenant's,

No. Their is a waiting line.

ould it be possible to obtain a small retail unit here for westerener (I suppose it all boils down to $£$).

More about who you are and the brand you represent. No matter how much money you have, they will not accept an unknown brand and if you have no experience. They are VERY selective.

Is there anywhere else in Bkk which has the same kind of affluent traffic.Any input would be much appreciated.

The sister mall to this... Siam Paragon

www.sunbeltasia.com

Thanks for the swift reply.

ok,how is the suitability decided,do I have to be in the Chinese Thai elite or do I have to be backed by a multinational,would it be possible for a man with a tasteful & original idea to set up a small retail unit in the above mentioned.

Again any input much appreciated.

ok,how is the suitability decided,do I have to be in the Chinese Thai elite or do I have to be backed by a multinational,would it be possible for a man with a tasteful & original idea to set up a small retail unit in the above mentioned.

Well, anything is possible but you have to understand this. If you want to set up a shop in any of these big shopping malls - they will require you to present a project; usualy that requires a business plan, resume of your experience, projected figures of income/expense... and some will even require that you provide them with a design of your store in CAD. (all of this has to be in Thai too most of the time).

Unless you have lots of experience or lots of contacts, it's unlikely that it'll be possible for you to get in these elite shopping malls. Most of them will even require a very long term rent of the space, and that you provide bank guarantees and the such.

I use to have a space in a chopping centre, south gate in Melbourne!

You are a lemon for the management, they will start to juice you, and grind the skin, and double check if they did not left anything and ride of you!

Be really sure you will have some profit left for you!

the rent was 17% plus base rent , or a higher rent .. what is the greater

3% advertising

+++

Edited by simcity

With the Emporium and Siam Paragon, they like new fresh unique ideas. If you have this with experience, you have a chance.

www.sunbeltasia.com

When you mention experience,how would I prove that I was suitable.

What kind of documentation would I need,evidence proof etc?

With the Emporium and Siam Paragon, they like new fresh unique ideas. If you have this with experience, you have a chance.

www.sunbeltasia.com

When you mention experience,how would I prove that I was suitable.

Oh i dont know...maybe a good letter from your mum telling them how nice you are..

your a worry, if you dont even know what you need. :o:D:D

[

Oh i dont know...maybe a good letter from your mum telling them how nice you are..

I've got the letter from my mum,would you like to check (just to be on the safe side).

Edited by Tony Montana

[

I've got the letter from my mum,would you like to check (just to be on the safe side).

:D:D:D very good, proceed directly to empourium sales office. :D:D