Abhisit, Suthep to be indicted Dec 12 as scheduled

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you noticed Mrs Slaters Parrot that the DSI have not, after all this time, been able to come up with any evidence as to who shot the unfortunate Japanese reporter in spite of repeated requests, demands even, from the Japanese Govt.

Do you not think that if there was the slightest chance that his death could be blamed on the army that Abisit and Co would have been charged with his murder ?

There is only one possible reason that Tarit has been fobbing off the Japanese.

It does not suit his masters for the truth to be known.

Anyway nice footage of the peaceful red protesters in action.

Perhaps you could post some more like the attempt to blow up a fuel tanker in front of an apartment building,

The grenade attack on the sky train stain station, or the fuel tanks at Don Muang.

And you could go way back to the attack on Abhisits car after the ASIAN meeting was disrupted.

But all these and far more will come out as evidence for the defense if it ever comes to a trial.

• Like 2

Hiro Muramoto's last footage

Footage taken by Reuters cameraman Hiro Muramoto shortly before 9 p.m. on April 10, 2010. Hiro filmed the grenade attack that killed Colonel Romklao Thuwatham. Hiro was shot in the chest and killed.

No doubt Abhisit killing his own men, and then ordered to kill the reporter in an attempt to destroy the evidence. facepalm.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

They are very lucky. They are being charged as private citizens for events that happened when they were in public office. The court will have to dismiss the cases and then they will be exempt from being charged again. Which will finally make these silly charges go away for ever.

I already imagine the frenzy on here if they are convicted biggrin.png

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nice thought, but you know that's NEVER going to happen.....

'Ordered the dispersal'? Wouldn't say that was the strongest of arguments.

Yet there was clear video footage of a men in black coming up behing a soldier on Rama 4 and shooting him from behind, and yet nothing was ever made of it.

Link please. There were so many videos cited on here of MIB or Red Shirts killing civilians/military I get confused which one this is you refer to?

you have been around long enough under a different name to know exactly which video's are being discussed. Let your fingers do the walking and you will find a lot more than one video wink.png But then you will have done that before.

If you have any problems with my membership please discuss your reasons with admin. If not , you know what to do.

If you haven't got a link to this specific video that shows "men in black coming up behing a soldier on Rama 4 and shooting him from behind" You're really not worth my time.

In this land. It is very difficult to prosecute people with the courts one-sided.

How about the corruption that is with the democrat party and nevin.

1. palm oil

2. the extra amount of lousy police stations ordered but never built

3. suthep's land

4. yellow shirts invading parliament and airports, and other 'huge'

diruptions to the country.

5. cctv's problem.

6. more than 200 approvals of the budget to various businesses during democrats last day in office.

7. the blanket amnesty for the coup makers, their constitution and their courts.

8. 600 hundred reds in jail, instead of those responsible.

9. no real conclusion to who burnt central world.

10. the amnesty bill can not work for some and not work for some, according to latest constitution, hence

the blanket one had to be submitted.

11. suthep's encroachment on government land.

now we can go on, and on about the rampant corruption. and PT's corruptions, and the democrat corruptions.

thinking about all this. its difficult to see a way forward.

either we stop prosecuting or prosecute everyone.

• Like 1

'Ordered the dispersal'? Wouldn't say that was the strongest of arguments.

Yet there was clear video footage of a men in black coming up behing a soldier on Rama 4 and shooting him from behind, and yet nothing was ever made of it.

Link please. There were so many videos cited on here of MIB or Red Shirts killing civilians/military I get confused which one this is you refer to?

Just youtube it. There are plenty of videos, and I suppose you will ignore it all kicked off with grenades being lobbed at the army killing 7 soldiers. In any country that I know of, if you do that, then people are going to die.

Only in Thailand are the PM and deputy indicted, not because they are guilty of anything, because it is all part of the childish red political farce.

The only reason the AG has singled them out and put them up for indictment, is because he was handpicked and put into office on the orders of Mr T in the hope that it would hold extra incentives for the dems to go along with the dopey amnesty bill. But look what happened to that. haha.

They won't be found guilty of anything and everyone knows it apart from the blind red sheep, whom want high caliber scapegoats. It is hilarious to think they are so stupid they think there will be a conviction.

It's all politically motivated, it will never and should never happen.,

There are rules of engagement set out long before this happened, and it played out the way it did because CORRECTLY, the rules of engagement were validated by red aggression and violence.

If anyone should be indicted, it should be Thaksin for sending them in to be knowingly (by him) slaughtered just to stoke sympathy.

As soon as the army were within their right to protect themselves and the nation's capital, and the guns started, the reds should have got the hell out. But they didn't, they continued to confront and battle the army, not out of bravery, out of stupidity.

The only person I felt sorry for was Hirohito. The rest? You play with fire, you get burned.

To think the PM and deputy issued direct orders to murder is ludicrous. You won't kid anyone on here matey, you are only kidding yourself and may I add, you are being very successful at it.

Hiro Muramoto's last footage

Footage taken by Reuters cameraman Hiro Muramoto shortly before 9 p.m. on April 10, 2010. Hiro filmed the grenade attack that killed Colonel Romklao Thuwatham. Shortly afterwards, Hiro was shot in the chest and killed.

"But the lies from the other side — in particular, Abhisit Vejjajiva, Suthep Thaugsuban, General Prayuth Chan-ocha and preening army spokesman Colonel Sansern “Kai Oo” Kaewkamnerd — were even more outrageous. Incredibly they tried to claim that despite firing up to 117,923 bullets including 2,500 sniper rounds, the Thai army did not kill or injure a single person. Every single death or injury, the military claims, was the work of the shadowy “men in black”.(quote from Andrew MacGregor Marshall)"

Wat Pathum footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv0bpnXEmW8

Well i have said numerous times in the past that Thailand's conscription army is not so well trained. BUT COME ON

117,923 rounds including the 2,500 magical "sniper" rounds! (what are sniper rounds???? i have asked before but no reply)

To put that in perspective in Iraq when the war was on the US fired on average 275,000 rounds per day from handgun up to 50 cal (including training)

So, that's about 275,000 bullets fired in anger per day by U.S. forces (assuming all the ammo consumed was fired -- some may have been stolen).

source: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2006/10/number-of-bullets-fired-in-iraq.html

i like what steve wrote about stolen in Iraq.. we know some guns and ammo were stolen here in Thailand during the MOB.

What we need is a biased red judge put in charge of a speedy trial, with no chance of appeal for the two accused..., A bit the same as the Thaksin's trial, you remember?

Thaksin had every chance to appeal but knew he was guilty so ran away.

Not even the intestinal fortitude to stay and fight a 2 year sentence for which he would never have seen the inside of a jail.

Contrast that to Abhisit and Suthep who have fought against an amnesty bill that would have given them amnesty.

And who are willing to stay and fight all the charges against them.

i decided to have a look around myself for any pictures of snipers and what guns they were using.. could only find one picture on the net, the widely publicized one.

post-62652-0-58170900-1384344036_thumb.j

Now i'm not a weapons expert but that looks like An M16 (or derivative) with a scope on it which makes it exactly the same as all the other troops ie firing 5.56 nato rounds.

According to wiki Thailands armed forces DO have dedicated sniper rifles shooting 7.62 but no pictures.

still if the RED supporters know more please tell.

By the way i to think that the military were to aggressive in this. But the main blame lies with the Army commanders they were the ones with ears and eyes on the ground.

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

It's rather sad that some look at this topic as an invitation to re-hash the events of 2010 all over again.

Not even the intestinal fortitude to stay and fight a 2 year sentence for which he would never have seen the inside of a jail.

Contrast that to Abhisit and Suthep who have fought against an amnesty bill that would have given them amnesty.

Robby your timeline is flawed ....

Thaksin on multiple occasions stated that he trusted the court.

Thaksin had already jumped bail.

Thaksin had already sent his lawyers to the court to bribe the judges (2 million baht in a pastry box) Those lawyers were convicted and sentenced to 6 months in jail.

Thaksin could not appeal without introducing new evidence.

Now a little more based upon my opinion ...

Abhisit and Suthep will not run.

The court will dismiss the charges against them because they are not being pursued under the proper criminal code.

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 1

None of this changes the fact that there were rules of engagement in place before anyone was shot.

The reds provoked the rules of engagement to be used by murdering soldiers. They are lucky to get away with 99 dead, because in most other countries, if you did what they were doing, then hundreds would have been shot, and there would nobody in court for it.

• Like 1

Ok , but they will never been punished or go to jail ! Because they are protected by the military constitution laws and the unvisiable group of people witch stay behind this demonstration !!

Don't you think that, in the interests of fairness, you ought to throw some blame the way of the person behind extending the currently-suspended Amnesty-Bill, to cover Abhisit & Suthep ?

Isn't he too protecting them, for his own selfish reasons ?

Or does that not suit your political-agenda ? wink.png

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair thumbsup.gif

You mean nice as in the hands-off attitude displayed for the majority of time the fugitive criminal caddy backed red-shirted thugs tried to over-run the country. I think they should be answering to the people of Thailand what took them so long is resolving the problem. The red-shirt thugs should have been wacked much sooner and harder taking them completely out of the picture along with the scum-bags egging them on from the comfort of their lounge room / rat-hole.

Of course all the red-shirt lovers will side with you supporting your red-haze view of the world.

Kind of like your avatar, it's hard to imagine getting, as you put it in your vile turn of phrase, "wacked much sooner and harder taking them completely out of the picture" than being shot dead. Then again, you may not understand the bathos in your avatar, either

As predicted, very quick on the up-take for a red, and as a red supporter I'm sure you well understand the team shot dead, wasn't that the main function of the armed paid for "men in black" and "red-shirts" together with threatening to ignite gas trucks, burn the city etc - but guess in your eyes that's different - because you're a supporter of the true and faithful legitimate ruler of Thailand currently resident o/seas covering his sorry ar_se.

And yes, I fully understand bathos especially when used to deliberately to produce a humorous effect. E

Every time i read another post on the protests, the "so called" crimes of the protesters get bigger and worse. In my opinion, its all imagination. Becoming quite a joke indeed !

But , of course no one can dispute the acts of international terrorism perpetrated by the Yellow shirts and their political leaders when they attacked the International Airport, causing world wide disruption and untold expense to thousands of innocent travellers. Now someone should go to jail for that disgraceful event.

Edited by oldsailor35
  • Like 1

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair               Posted Image

You mean nice as in the hands-off attitude displayed for the majority of time the fugitive criminal caddy backed red-shirted thugs tried to over-run the country.  I think they should be answering to the people of Thailand what took them so long is resolving the problem. The red-shirt thugs should have been wacked much sooner and harder taking them completely out of the picture along with the scum-bags egging them on from the comfort of their lounge room / rat-hole.

Of course all the red-shirt lovers will side with you supporting your red-haze view of the world.

Kind of like your avatar, it's hard to imagine getting, as you put it in your vile turn of phrase, "wacked much sooner and harder taking them completely out of the picture" than being shot dead. Then again, you may not understand the bathos in your avatar, either

As predicted, very quick on the up-take for a red, and as a red supporter I'm sure you well understand the team shot dead, wasn't that the main function of the armed paid for "men in black"  and "red-shirts" together with threatening to ignite gas trucks, burn the city etc - but guess in your eyes that's different - because you're a supporter of the true and faithful legitimate ruler of Thailand currently resident o/seas covering his sorry ar_se.  

And yes, I fully understand bathos especially when used to deliberately to produce a humorous effect. E

Every time i read another post on the protests, the "so called" crimes of the protesters get bigger and worse. In my opinion, its all imagination.  Becoming quite a joke indeed !

Not too sure about "so called", a check back on some of the facts may well be in order.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so you have one so-called fugitive sentenced for 2 years for exercising his power for land purchase. Amazing!! What a crime!! Hundreds of other politicians (on the opposition side) may have been involved in similar type scenarios - only have not been caught. Then you have sons and daughters of the elite killing people on the roads here and there - and then escaping with suspended sentences or fleeing to Singapore. This double-standard is rampant in this society whoever be in power - reds or yellows or others. Suddenly, one side thinks it is 'ethical' to ban an amnesty bill. Totally agreed to that because everyone who is convicted must pay for their crime. However, does this solve anything? Does it solve the double-standards in society? Does it bring everyone to justice? What about the other guys who shut down the airports for 11 days? These so-called riots may appear to be of a legitimate purpose but they are nothing more than just a thirst for 'power'. And both sides are just playing a political game and we are all stuck in between.

No one seems to know that Khun Suthep took 12 plots of land in the south which had been put aside for poorer Thai farmers, and gave 9 of them to rich Thai families. Also the govermnent land that his son is said to have annexed and added to his private development on Koh Samui. At the same time Thaksin has been hounded by the army coup appointed court because he signed off on government land bought by his wife which incidentially, she bought through a fair and open tender process by offering more than the other 4 bidders.

• Like 1

This is marvellous, these two aren't in the slightest bit worried because they well know the charge simply cannot stick otherwise Yingluck's position will be equally imperilled. But every step of the way, rather than be humiliated, they will man up to it and every single time they appear in court everyone will ask 'And where is Thaksin the fugitive'.

• Like 1

Mr Nantasak said the indictment against Mr Suthep will not be rescheduled despite his resignation from the House of Representatives today, consequently ending his parliamentary immunity.

The only reason of course being that if they indicted Suthep at the moment they know what would happen on the streets of Bangkok, as the protestors are already there.

I truly hope the trials take place and the technicalities of civilians being charged whilst holding public office are kept until the end. Their is a LOT of evidence and witnesses to be called that will incriminate a lot of current red leaders and of course the man from Dubai and not forgetting Tharit. Dubai man and Yingluck clearly did not think things would go this far and I bet are more than slightly concerned that Abhisit and Suthep will take the stand. It will be much more entertainment than the OJ Simpson trials that's for sure.

Only if the OJ trial had been in Thai language. It not fit, it not fit, krub, it mean now must to acquit, na krub.

so you have one so-called fugitive sentenced for 2 years for exercising his power for land purchase. Amazing!! What a crime!! Hundreds of other politicians (on the opposition side) may have been involved in similar type scenarios - only have not been caught. Then you have sons and daughters of the elite killing people on the roads here and there - and then escaping with suspended sentences or fleeing to Singapore. This double-standard is rampant in this society whoever be in power - reds or yellows or others. Suddenly, one side thinks it is 'ethical' to ban an amnesty bill. Totally agreed to that because everyone who is convicted must pay for their crime. However, does this solve anything? Does it solve the double-standards in society? Does it bring everyone to justice? What about the other guys who shut down the airports for 11 days? These so-called riots may appear to be of a legitimate purpose but they are nothing more than just a thirst for 'power'. And both sides are just playing a political game and we are all stuck in between.

No one seems to know that Khun Suthep took 12 plots of land in the south which had been put aside for poorer Thai farmers, and gave 9 of them to rich Thai families. Also the govermnent land that his son is said to have annexed and added to his private development on Koh Samui. At the same time Thaksin has been hounded by the army coup appointed court because he signed off on government land bought by his wife which incidentially, she bought through a fair and open tender process by offering more than the other 4 bidders.

Ok then where is your proof of these allegations against Suthep.. Court cases etc?

Ps. i agree Suthep is old school Thai politician, nasty.

What we need is a biased red judge put in charge of a speedy trial, with no chance of appeal for the two accused..., A bit the same as the Thaksin's trial, you remember?

I must say that I am quite happy these two brave and incorruptible men fought against the amnesty, and that they are willing to stand trial. They should also make an ultimatum to have their trial started next Monday and get over it quickly :)

A few years in jail for these two can only be to the benefit of the country.

I must say that I am quite happy these two brave and incorruptible men fought against the amnesty, and that they are willing to stand trial. They should also make an ultimatum to have their trial started next Monday and get over it quickly smile.png

We all know you have a sense of humour and we enjoy your repartee. But if you think Abhisit or Suthep and Thaksin will ever see the inside of a Thai prison, outside of a social visit to an inmate, then I am afraid you are delusional. It just won't happen. That's the way things work for these guys.

What we need is a biased red judge put in charge of a speedy trial, with no chance of appeal for the two accused..., A bit the same as the Thaksin's trial, you remember?

I must say that I am quite happy these two brave and incorruptible men fought against the amnesty, and that they are willing to stand trial. They should also make an ultimatum to have their trial started next Monday and get over it quickly Posted Image

We all know you have a sense of humour and we enjoy your repartee. But if you think Abhisit or Suthep and Thaksin will ever see the inside of a Thai prison, outside of a social visit to an inmate, then I am afraid you are delusional. It just won't happen. That's the way things work for these guys.

You are right.

That is why they don't care about an amnesty. There will always be a deal at the end.

But the process to finally get to that deal must be made as annoying and tiring as possible to keep the pressure :)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app