German Resident Stabbed By Boy Prostitute

george

German resident stabbed by boy prostitute

Condo staff detain assailant until police arrive

PATTAYA: German resident Nicke Lutz, 64, was the victim of a vicious attack by a young beachfront male prostitute in the late hours of February 17.

18-year-old Santi Huaykgratok was arrested last week for stabbing German resident Nicke Lutz, 64.

Security staff at the Markland Hotel/Condominium complex reported the crime at around 11.45 p.m. last Tuesday. Staff had detained the attacker and arranged for the victim to be taken to the Pattaya International Hospital for emergency treatment for a knife wound to the right upper chest and head injuries caused by a blow from a bottle.

Officers arrived on the scene to find 18-year-old Santi Huaykgratok in the custody of security personnel. On the 24th floor where the crime occurred, police discovered a pool of blood and broken glass on the floor and the knife used to stab the German. The 18-year-old prostitute was taken to the station for questioning.

Santi told police that he knew his victim after they had met on the beach promenade, where he frequently trawled for customers, and he and Lutz had been engaging in sexual activities for the past five days.

Santi went on to say that the first time they had met Lutz had paid him 2,000 baht, on the second occasion 1,500 baht and 500 each time thereafter.

On the night of the stabbing Santi had gone to see the German in his room. When he knocked on the door and entered the room the foreigner was not pleased to see him and slapped him without reason. Becoming angry himself, Santi said he grabbed a bottle and smashed it over the older man’s head, then in a fit of rage, grabbed a nearby knife and stabbed Lutz in the chest before trying to flee the room.

Police took the violent youth back to the apartment to reenact the crime. At the same time a team of officers visited the hospital to check on the condition of the victim, only to be refused entry by hospital staff claiming that Lutz was not at the hospital.

Officers returned to Soi 9 to charge Santi with grievous bodily harm and he is now being held for trial.

--Pattaya Mail 2004-02-27

The German should consider himself lucky the police arrested the boy.

A similar incicent happened to me some years ago in Silom Road. Needless to say by the time the police discovered they weren't going to get any money out of me, the boy had moved room. End of case, apart from being recalled for three days on the trot to the police station to be gawked at by all. Not a pleasant experience when you're getting over 32 stitches to the face and head.

I feel so sorry for the boy! And this old German bastard deserves what he got! These people think they can do whatever they want just because they have money. Just imagine what this boy had been going through!

A similar incicent happened to me some years ago in Silom Road. Needless to say by the time the police discovered they weren't going to get any money out of me, the boy had moved room. End of case, apart from being recalled for three days on the trot to the police station to be gawked at by all. Not a pleasant experience when you're getting over 32 stitches to the face and head.

Oops sorry I said something that was sooo dumb it had to be edited.

Edited by IT Manager

I feel so sorry for the boy! And this old German bastard deserves what he got! These people think they can do whatever they want just because they have money. Just imagine what this boy had been going through!

What the fxxk are you talking about? You sickening pervert!

so its ok to stab people then if YOU dont agree with their lifestyle . cretin....

Guest The Judge

Needs a tad of balance. The disgusting jerry was ripping the nong off. 2000 then 1500 then 500. The jerry took the boy because he (the jerry) was old, fat and ugly. Yes the jerry deserved it.

The boy need a belting for accepting the 1500 and not holding out for 2,000 every time. The jerries need to be trained. It's ok to screw nongs but pay properly. The jerry is obviously quite stupid.

There are people jumping to conclusions here. Apparently this boy turned up uninvited to the guys place the last time, and instead of the guy saying, no i'm not interested he gave into the boy and let him in. Should of told him no, gave him a tip and closed the door. meemaithai, you are the one that's sickening and also probally the pervert.

meemaithai, you are the one that's sickening and also probally the pervert.

I don't think comments like this are helpful to anyone. Just as I don't want to see an anti-gay brigade storming through posts, nor do I want to see a gay mafia attacking members.

then people shouldn't make bloody stupid and ignorant comments. It is completely wrong to say that someone deserves to be stabbed and attemped to be murdered just because he is gay. That is what that poster said. Is it ok for people to post on this board that because someone is black or arab its ok to try to kill them? I don't think so, so why should ######s like this be able to say it about a gay guy and get away with it?

Gay mafia? Certainly not, just someone who's not prepared to read comments like that without challenging them.

Needs a tad of balance. The disgusting jerry was ripping the nong off. 2000 then 1500 then 500. The jerry took the boy because he (the jerry) was old, fat and ugly. Yes the jerry deserved it.

The boy need a belting for accepting the 1500 and not holding out for 2,000 every time. The jerries need to be trained. It's ok to screw nongs but pay properly. The jerry is obviously quite stupid.

ops there I go again, shooting my dumb mouth off..

Edited by IT Manager

Coupla years ago some colleagues of mine wanted to go to Pattaya for the weekend. they were a singaporean and a guy from bhutan. I was not interested in staying in Pattaya but they wanted to see the nightlife so we compromised and decided to stay in Jomtien. I had travelled the width and breadth of Thailand but not to places like Pattaya and jomtien......normally not on my agenda of interesting places to see.

Anyway, found a nice place to stay down a small road right along the beach. First impression, yeah ok not bad can handle this. My idea was to go into Pattaya with the guys and have a night out but be able to return to the peace and quiet of Jomtien. Well everything went well until the next morning when we were eating breakfast and saw a quite old euro guy walk past hand in hand with a thai guy. Fine, each to their own. But then the euro guy (who was only wearing sluggoes -brief swimmers) stands against the wall and has a piss in broad daylight and in plane view of anyone who walked past.

my initial thought was, you @#$^$#, why do you have to do that and ruin my day. This said it all to me....this guy had absolutely no respect for Thailand or it's people.

It is completely wrong to say that someone deserves to be stabbed and attemped to be murdered just because he is gay. That is what that poster said

I didn't get that. What I did see was your calling someone 'sickening and probably a pervert'. Use language like that and you can expect a response, and so on it goes.

Coupla years ago some colleagues of mine wanted to go to Pattaya for the weekend. they were a singaporean and a guy from bhutan. I was not interested in staying in Pattaya but they wanted to see the nightlife so we compromised and decided to stay in Jomtien. I had travelled the width and breadth of Thailand but not to places like Pattaya and jomtien......normally not on my agenda of interesting places to see.

Anyway, found a nice place to stay down a small road right along the beach. First impression, yeah ok not bad can handle this. My idea was to go into Pattaya with the guys and have a night out but be able to return to the peace and quiet of Jomtien. Well everything went well until the next morning when we were eating breakfast and saw a quite old euro guy walk past hand in hand with a thai guy. Fine, each to their own. But then the euro guy (who was only wearing sluggoes -brief swimmers) stands against the wall and has a piss in broad daylight and in plane view of anyone who walked past.

my initial thought was, you @#$^$#, why do you have to do that and ruin my day. This said it all to me....this guy had absolutely no respect for Thailand or it's people.

Slightly off track but anyway I would have certainly announced my displeasure to this guy. :o

*** yes I suppose that is to be expected. How...go and knock him down?.. Moron

It wasn't The Judge by any chance, was it?

No it wasn't. Enjoy your break in bangkoksexy where you belong..

Edited by IT Manager

What I did see was your calling someone 'sickening and probably a pervert'. Use language like that and you can expect a response, and so on it goes.

<deleted> are you talking about? The first one using "language like that" was in fact meemiathai, NOT wcr.

In the post to which wcr was replying he (meemiathai) wrote (to Suzy): "What the fxxk are you talking about? You sickening pervert!"

As for this thread, I wish the idiots writing that the German got what he deserved will get themselves the same treatment from some bargirl (or her BF or some other guy hired by her like they are used to do in these cases...) who feels to have been underpaid...

And BTW the already pretty good chances of that happening are IMO on the rise under the current climate generated by the ThaksinRagsThais party.

I feel so sorry for the boy! And this old German bastard deserves what he got!  These people think they can do whatever they want just because they have money.  Just imagine what this boy had been going through!

so its ok to stab people then if YOU dont agree with their lifestyle . cretin....

Definitely not ok and it's good that the boy was arrested. However, what he should have done was slap the old man back even harder and leave it at that...after all the old fart hit first!!

There are some ###### sick people out there and I ain't one of them. Sick...Boy you certainly are.

Why are the administrators of this board allowing comments like this?

"Flame on you screaming poofters"

If we were talking about a young white guy trying to murder a black guy, would people be allowed to get away with saying "flame on you niggers?"

I had hoped for more from Thaivisa with the reputation it has for giving good well balanced advice.

...At the same time a team of officers visited the hospital to check on the condition of the victim, only to be refused entry by hospital staff claiming that Lutz was not at the hospital...

No victim - No case! :o

Set the boy free!

The truth has come out!

We now find out the truth about this incident. As previously reported, this man did not off this boy over 3 days and pay him less money each day. They were in fact boyfriends and had been together for 4 months. The Thai suspected that the German had seen somebody else and in a fit of rage went to the mans condo where they argued and the Thai boy stabbed the German.

He has now been chaged with attemped murder and awaiting trial.

Guest The Judge

Well mee mia thai, how do you manage to keep her. Obviously isn't premised on your thought process.

Or is it a by the night arrangement?

Guest The Judge

Unbelievable!!!!

You're the one that needs the belting, sunshine!!!

:o

Actually SICK I have recommended you for an award, most appropriate nick on the forum and stupidest posting in the last 12 months.

Dickwit.

Guest IT Manager
I hope this is a lesson to both of them. Ripping off working boys and girls can have serious consequences!

Flame on you screaming and delightfully erudite gay chaps! :o

I hope this is a lesson to both of them. Ripping off working boys and girls can have serious consequences!

Flame on you screaming and delightfully erudite gay chaps! :D

Guest IT Manager

Oops sorry I said something that was sooo dumb it had to be edited.

I must be missing something...

Imagine what the boy has been going through as a hooker having to put up with fat old men with money who were prepared to give it to him?

Or something else?

Guest IT Manager

wcr the little button that says "report" will fix the situation in the future. Please feel free to use it.