Ocean front in south

Natural beach front land for sale. Total area is 3,228 square meter (2.07 RAI) with full land registry (CHANOD) document. One end of land is connected to concrete surface road...

Chumphon/Pathio, 4,800,000 THB, added in Land for rent or sale

DOES ANYONE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS AREA , and where is it relative to tourist areas ? Thxpost-167617-0-67093000-1385523972_thumb.

In my opinion It is too far and not nice enough to become 'touristy'. I have been there many years ago and beachfront was then 800.000 per rai. Went there a few months ago and it is still the quiet with little to do for tourists.

Almost nobody stays there, travelers go there to catch the boat to the islands. The sea is not really for swimming, snorkeling/diving is far away, sand flees kill the rest of the beach activities. We choose to buy land in Ban Krut instead as it is closer, busy every weekend and high season the last years were busy.

I guess Chumphon is oficially South, but it's certainly not deep south. I lived for several years in Ban Krut (BangSaphan) and that area has great beaches. IMO, the best beach in Chumphon is Thungwualen, north of Chumphon town -- I believe that is Pathiu. Some okay resorts and guest houses in that area. This has some information. http://goo.gl/zqcQhB

It could be great beach and could be mangroves. Go have a look, it's was a nice area about 7-8 years ago. Book a room at the Chumphon Cabana Resort.