A Girl's Best Friend

Designerbkk

post a pic..... maybe you will get offers to be your sex toy!

And to think that I hoped that a woman, posting in the Ladies section might avoid the purile comments from idiot men with nothing better to do.

Sigh.

****abusive post removed******

edited by sbk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, stop insulting moderators and please remember to read the rules of posting in the Ladies forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Has nobody offered to send the lady one, I live in Hamburg 2km from the Reiperbahn, shops full of them, selection would be a problem but I am sure the will send via mail,not cheap though 20$ plus so a local pruchase would be easier if not.........reply

Ed

not trying to be smart or anything but this thread was started over a month ago and apparently Designerbkk still hasn't found a "best friend". wouldn't it be easier to find a man aka. "2nd best friend"? and no, i'm not volunteering, just suggesting.

• 3 months later...

sorry for the dead post revial but....

Well ###### I just had a $100 order shipped to my residence here in the US....

Has anyone had any luck bringing them in?

I can put the gels in shampoo bottles :o

But I figure if I try to really hide them then they will think I am trying to beat them...

My fiancee really wanted me to get some of these things, it's a shame that couples can;t have some clean safe fun, yet I can go rent 3 underage girls and two katoey for a crazy night.

reminds me of the time the gas main exploded in melbourne. we were without gas for 2 weeks. people were doing all sorts of things to heat their hot water up.

same thing i guess.

Your Victorian Mate John Williamsons song "True Blue" said it quite well "Would you tie it up with wire just to keep the show on the Road?" :o

I had one posted from the UK. Came through customs and arrived in 8 days without a problem.. I did take the precaution of using my address but not my name when having it sent just in case it was intercepted so I had some form of deliability.

Last time I went home I bought 3 for friends in my checked in luggage, again no problem.

If you are still looking let me know (PM) I will get someone to post you one

I think the majority of the guys here are not trying to imagine the female users naked, but are more interested in getting the same for their lady friends.

Honostly I find it a shame that the LOS bans such things, a lady has her rights too. And in a loving relationship these toys can bring lots of fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know this post i probably old now but never mind.

I'm a modern man and all that stuff!. I ike to lift cars and go ten rounds with which Chuck Norris with one hand tied behind my left ankle, you know, a real man. However my GF wants me to bring her a dildo, a G-spot thingy to be exact. The thing is it's packed in my suitcase ready to go as i fly back to Thailand tomorrow. Although i've never been stopped, i have never had a dildo in my case. Is it likely they will know what it is if i do get stopped as its shaped like a horse shoe.

If i do take it it's best to take it out of it's packaging right.

Edited by TommyGun

I know this post i probably old now but never mind.

I'm a modern man and all that stuff!. I ike to lift cars and go ten rounds with which Chuck Norris with one hand tied behind my left ankle, you know, a real man. However my GF wants me to bring her a dildo, a G-spot thingy to be exact. The thing is it's packed in my suitcase ready to go as i fly back to Thailand tomorrow. Although i've never been stopped, i have never had a dildo in my case. Is it likely they will know what it is if i do get stopped as its shaped like a horse shoe.

If i do take it it's best to take it out of it's packaging right.

Yes, stick it in your mouth as you walk past the Customs...and make sure the batteries are ON.... :o

LaoPo

Hey DesignerBKK,

I've seen some sex toys sale on Silom, close to Patpong. I think they're illegal, they were hiding them with a piece of cardboard so they wouldn't be in plain view, but they would show you if you came close. Sort of around the same place where they have those illegal sex dvds.

I wonder if department stores wouldn't carry "personal massagers", like Hitachi magic wands, etc. I have some vague memories of seeing them in Boots, but I might be wrong.

Good luck!

They sell loads of sex toys in Singapore! Might be worth it for the ladies to shoot there and bring some back. :o

I've also seen them all over the street in Nana, Silom and Khao San. :D

And if some ladies out there can't find emmm....... there are loads of real ones walking around. Kidding.