Website Companies

taxin

Does anyone know any decent companies in Phuket who can build websites ?

One which doesnt try to baffle me with all the techno science in order to try and charge me extortionate amounts of baht ! :o

I once advertised for a web designer on this forum and was very badly let down. I payed the majority of the 60,000 baht deal and was so let down with the quality, I deleted the site and went to another company here in Phuket. My current site was built by Express Data and it only cost me 24,000 baht. It is so much superior in graphics and functionality and ofcourse less than half the price of the first one:annoyed:

The lady to deal with is Khun Jureerat who speaks very good English

express data (used to be Thaibiz.com) is http://www.expressdata.co.th

• 3 weeks later...

One which doesnt try to baffle me with all the techno science in order to try and charge me extortionate amounts of baht ! :o

Office Boat Lagoon

20/19 Moo2 Thep Krasantri Rd,

KohKaew Muang Phuket,

83200 Thailand

Knightsbridge Law office along with a technology company and marketing company. They have a Website design and hosting setup in the Philippines. They are talking about setting up an IT park in Phuket. Well worth a visit.

Taxin .... first you probably should ascertain your own needs ... do you need a simple site built? or something more advanced? Are you going to do e-commerce from it? Do you need your domain name registered? what about hosting? what level of traffic are you expecting? Do you need Flash? etc?

When you know your needs you have something to work from! You'll know what to ask and will be able to shop around. Remember after builing a site it needs to get listed on search engines etc

Taxin .... first you probably should ascertain your own needs ... do you need a simple site built? or something more advanced? Are you going to do e-commerce from it? Do you need your domain name registered? what about hosting? what level of traffic are you expecting? Do you need Flash? etc?

Please don't get a flash site, they are the bane of the web :o If you do at least have a non-flash version for the poor sods still on dial-up. :D

I found the best web site designer in Thailand through this forum. You can get him through the web site he did for me at //URL removed// look for web master