2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi Jammer Portable needed

Adryan

Hello,

I need a 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi potable jammer.

Don't worry is for legal using!

I see this some Years ago in China Town but I still can't find it again.

I need a Cell and WiFi Jammer for a European Customer. He have a very big Security Company and want to make safe a Meeting Room for his Clients.

In European he can buy it legal but they have some restriction about the dB level.

So I know I can buy this in Bangkok but where is a Shop?

Have anyone a Idea or can help me?

I won't send Money to China. So maybe know something then please send me a reply or a private Message.

Thank you Guys.

EDIT: I'm in Bangkok and search a Shop in Bangkok.

Edited by Adryan

Try MBK.

There is at least 1 spy shop that sells items like that. I think it's on the floor with the skytrain entrance. Walk through the department store out into the area with all the other shops. Turn right then look along the right wall for a shop (not small stall) with mini cameras etc.

Edited by Farma

Yes, MBK is your best bet, check the booths that sell surveilance cams and such.

And Pantip ofc.

Love the 'clever' replies you are getting so far, except one useful advise from user Farma.

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Illegal

Sorry officer!

It is not illigal, using this device may be against the law in some countries. Can you point to in what country owning such device is against the law.

OP, 2 years ago there was a booth in Tukcom, Pattaya that offered jammer, they were selling the tiny cams and such. That booth is now gone.

Many computer booths, that repaired laptops are also dissapearing. Tourist dont bring laptops when they travel, most people have a smartphone, and no need for laptop.

Love the 'clever' replies you are getting so far, except one useful advise from user Farma.Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wisely you excluded yourself too :)

Unlike you, I gave useful advice to OP.

You post contains only misinformation, and nothing helpful.

Love the 'clever' replies you are getting so far, except one useful advise from user Farma.Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sensitive little chap.....

Big companies fork out billions of baht to buy a frequency...... So if anyone can just go ahead and broadcast on that frequency, why would they do that? Duh

Wifi is typically and un regulated frequency, possibly not a big issue.

mobile, tv, radio etc are regulated frequencies, and without approval from NBTC, it would be illegal to even import, let alone use it.

Jails using them, not sure if law covers that or the frequency owners turn a blind eye....

Big companies fork out billions of baht to buy a frequency...... So if anyone can just go ahead and broadcast on that frequency, why would they do that? Duh

OP opened a thread asking where can he find a jammer.

Yes, Im sensitive to posts that contain useless, and even worse, misleading info. It is not illegal in any country to own a jammer, please try not post misinformation. As for little, maybe not so little.

OP, I'll be in Bangkok this week, or beginning of next week, MBK is one of the places I need to go, I will keep an eye open for jammer.

OP opened a thread asking where can he find a jammer.

Yes, Im sensitive to posts that contain useless, and even worse, misleading info. It is not illegal in any country to own a jammer, please try not post misinformation. As for little, maybe not so little.

OP, I'll be in Bangkok this week, or beginning of next week, MBK is one of the places I need to go, I will keep an eye open for jammer.

According to wiki in most countries it is illegal to own a jammer, and surely to operate one. So I am not sure who is the one posting misleading info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_jammer#Legalities

A perfectly legal solution is to create a faraday cage within he room you'd like to secure.

According to wiki in most countries it is illegal to own a jammer, and surely to operate one. So I am not sure who is the one posting misleading info.

A perfectly legal solution is to create a faraday cage within he room you'd like to secure.

Yep.... He still can't understand the concept of trespass on some one else's property. Didn't we get taught that with the Goldilocks story as kids ?

You might be able to buy pot some where, maybe a lot of people use it, still don't make it legal ! ( unless your in Colorado or Amsterdam )

Edited by skippybangkok

Wiki: " Since these jammers actively broadcast radio signals, they may or may not be legal to possess or operate based on the specific laws of the area one is in."

Notice "may not be legal to possess OR operate"

Possessing this device, and using it are two different things.

Wiki lists 30 countries.

There is no Thailand in that list.

Laws regarding jammers are similar to radar detectors for car use. They illegal to use, but there is no law against possessing a radar detector.

Anyway, the thread is about where to buy the device.

OP, please take a look:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GSM-UMTS-3G-WIFI-MOBILE-PHONES-Jammer-GSM-/141149990871?pt=Altro_per_la_Sicurezza&hash=item20dd31efd7

To our law enforcment members, Ebay has very strict rules what can, or can't be listed. GSM and 3G jammers are allowed.

Try searching for a Glock. Unless a replica toy, they do not allow to list handguns, but it is perfectly legal in most states in US to own a handgun.

Edited by valgehiir

Wiki: " Since these jammers actively broadcast radio signals, they may or may not be legal to possess or operate based on the specific laws of the area one is in."

Notice "may not be legal to possess OR operate"

Possessing this device, and using it are two different things.

Wiki lists 30 countries.

There is no Thailand in that list.

Laws regarding jammers are similar to radar detectors for car use. They illegal to use, but there is no law against possessing a radar detector.

Anyway, the thread is about where to buy the device.

Relying on a Wiki isn't always wise. The Philippines isn't on that list yet: http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2013/04/27/935420/cell-phone-jammer-crackdown-4-arrested

Lots of things are illigal in Thailand, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. 100%I doubt owning a jammer is illegal in Thailand.Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's not illegal to own; it's just illegal to use. As in many places, it is illegal here to cause a disruption to public communications.

• Like 1

Lots of things are illigal in Thailand, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. 100%I doubt owning a jammer is illegal in Thailand.Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's not illegal to own; it's just illegal to use. As in many places, it is illegal here to cause a disruption to public communications.

The OP really does not grasp the concept of the sole right to use a purchased property.... Which also includes a frequency band. Would love to see some stranger walk into his house and eat all his food and drink all his drinks.... That's what he is saying.

You cannot legally import a jammer, mobile handset, wifi AP or any other telecoms equipment into Thailand unless you have approval from NBTC. Will buy you dinner at New York steak house Marriot $$$$$ if you can prove you yourself can legally import a jammer for a mobile frequency

The approval would not be unreasonably withheld for a license owner or go to institution ie the military / police. I am sure even hey have to go to NBTC

Ps. I will wear a pink tutu too

Edited by skippybangkok

The OP really does not grasp the concept of the sole right to use a purchased property....

It is you who does not grasp that the topic of this thread is where to buy a jammer.

If you dont take my word for it, click back, and read the title of this thread.

You keep posting OT.

Edited by valgehiir

Sorry - I totally forgot this topic was about aiding and abetting a criminal activity....

I guess all we need now are a few more threads on how to rob a bank, and where one can buy a legal bazooka in Thailand :)

As long as it doesn't concern home brewing its fine. For home brewing you need a permit, thus it is considered illegal, thus can't be discussed on TV. I hope we can still discuss cars and motorbikes here, considering one needs a permit to operate these as well...

• Like 1

Hello,

I need a 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi potable jammer.

Don't worry is for legal using!

I see this some Years ago in China Town but I still can't find it again.

I need a Cell and WiFi Jammer for a European Customer. He have a very big Security Company and want to make safe a Meeting Room for his Clients.

In European he can buy it legal but they have some restriction about the dB level.

So I know I can buy this in Bangkok but where is a Shop?

Have anyone a Idea or can help me?

I won't send Money to China. So maybe know something then please send me a reply or a private Message.

Thank you Guys.

EDIT: I'm in Bangkok and search a Shop in Bangkok.

A very big security company? And he need you to find a jammer? Please!

• Like 2

As long as it doesn't concern home brewing its fine. For home brewing you need a permit, thus it is considered illegal, thus can't be discussed on TV. I hope we can still discuss cars and motorbikes here, considering one needs a permit to operate these as well...

Approved ! I can put you on to a contact who takes exams for drivers license....

• 3 months later...