Who in Bangkok could probably need very clean Wholesale Vegetables?

MaaTini

My Girlfriend lives in a small Province in Korat, Soeng Sang

it is a very unspoiled Area of Thailand - 50 km around nearly no Industry and close to the Khao Yai National Park

I have been to the local Wholesale Market and have seen Lots of mouthwatering Vegetables, ready packet for Transport

I am searching for a possible Buyer of These fresh Vegetables in Bangkok

I have attached a few Fotos of the packed Veggies..

I have simply no Idea with whom to talk to and where to start

any Idea, how to get started?

post-42531-0-17807000-1388039810_thumb.j

post-42531-0-21366700-1388039836_thumb.j

post-42531-0-56385500-1388039902_thumb.j

Best bet would be to take your vegetables to the large outdoor market in Korat behind Big "C". If not maybe Pak Chong would be closer. People there can guide you to Bangkok if you still desire. But remember the more the cost of transportation the more you loose in profits. There is a big demand for fresh vegetables. Good luck.

• Like 1

Beware! The work permit brigade will be along shortly and in addition farming is a "forbidden" occupation! Good luck. My wife offloads ours to someone who comes by the house but makes next to nothing! She always says how much she is making but conveniently forgets to factor in the cost of growing them! It's the Thai way!

• Like 1

Beware! The work permit brigade will be along shortly and in addition farming is a "forbidden" occupation! Good luck. My wife offloads ours to someone who comes by the house but makes next to nothing! She always says how much she is making but conveniently forgets to factor in the cost of growing them! It's the Thai way!

..beware! The work permit brigade will be along shortly...

huih, do you have a problem with this?

I dont...

I dont...

I don't have a problem with it, It was just a joke. If you have been posting on this forum for a long time you would see what I meant.

I do exactly the same, grow veggies, fruit, sugar cane and have even had pigs. I sell everything though my wife. You don't want to be caught as a "farang" openly selling your products at a market. You could easily piss off some of the other vendors and be reported to the BIB and you would be in a world of sh*t.

I dont...

I don't have a problem with it, It was just a joke. If you have been posting on this forum for a long time you would see what I meant.

I do exactly the same, grow veggies, fruit, sugar cane and have even had pigs. I sell everything though my wife. You don't want to be caught as a "farang" openly selling your products at a market. You could easily piss off some of the other vendors and be reported to the BIB and you would be in a world of sh*t.

my wife is always on the look out for home grown veg.free of pesticides,but as wayned says keep out of it,never mind getting reported by other vendors to the bib you could end up where the veg.grow's.w00t.gif