Wholesale Food Suppliers In Bangkok. (Esp Veg)

Was working in Surat but now got a job up here in bkk. problem is we need suppliers for everything as we are starting from scratch.

I do have some price lists for meat fish and dry goods but really lost when it comes to veg suppliers.

Does anybody have any details of fruit and veg suppliers in bangkok that can supply to khlong toey?

Theres a bunch of fruit and veg at khlong toey market there must be some middle man to go through to get veg ordered and delivered from there..

Any other good suppliers for meats and other things would be nice to know but as I do have 2 or 3 of them i'm looking at they are not as urgent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thanks for that link. however they charge quite a lot to use there service and it's not really viable for a commercial business. it seems to be aimed more at people getting stuff delivered to their home or something. however they do have an extensive list of products which is good.

We did end up finding a supplier that supplies all food from the khlong toei market and doesn't charge delivery fees like this other one. I have a pricelist which is about 6 pages long but all in thai however it is being translated to english by our admin department so I guess that solves that problem.

The only other supplier we need but don't have is a good bread supplier

• 1 month later...

Hi dude I'm having the same problem is there any chance you can send me your veg guy's info?

just saw this. there is 1 number i have on file. it may even be the one we are using now. we are on our 3rd veg supplier now from the khlong toey market.

first one was to expenive. second was giving us a lot of stuff under weight and low quality. the one we have now is a bit better but much the same. also they change there prices every couple of days which is crap..

These people don't deal with farang. you will need a thai person to help you communicate.

they also deliver a lot fo other things like meats and pasta, tinned foods. lots of stuff

will get you the number tomorrow if i remember. if i dont, remind me.

on topic though... still looking for a better supplier.