Thai police chief: No live bullets fired by police

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would he refuse to answer a key and vital question ? That alone diminishes public confidence and inspires distrust.

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 was introduced into the UK to defeat cases where perpetrators simply remained silent when questioned.

With the knowledge, under the new Act, that courts could draw inferences from their silence, total silence under questioning was reduced significantly.

It's a shame they don't have a similar law here, as we could infer a lot from the Police Chief's silence to a simple question like "did your police use live ammunition?...?!

December 26, 2013; Anti-government protests escalate into armed insurgency.

3 Protestors with shot wounds, 1 sadly died.

Premeditated murder charges for Surapong to follow. Snipers on top of labor Ministry building (Chalerm's office). Sufficient evidence (including images) available.

Yes, right, and even with that picture. Are they police? Are they reds? Are they yellow? Are just some freaking anarchic that wanted to put violence on? You know it for sure, will you enlighten me please?

Really - grow up. Of course hundreds of people are going round dressed as riot police beating people up, smashing their cars and generally intimidating them. Just as plausible as PTP telling the truth or the RTP actually doing their job.

• Like 1

Premeditated murder charges for Surapong to follow. Snipers on top of labor Ministry building (Chalerm's office). Sufficient evidence (including images) available.

Yes, right, and even with that picture. Are they police? Are they reds? Are they yellow? Are just some freaking anarchic that wanted to put violence on? You know it for sure, will you enlighten me please?

Really - grow up. Of course hundreds of people are going round dressed as riot police beating people up, smashing their cars and generally intimidating them. Just as plausible as PTP telling the truth or the RTP actually doing their job.

What with the elctions unlikely to happen on 2nd Feb and with an army coup not out of the question - things are finally looking up for Thailand!!

Lol, it seems I am not the one that have to grow up... Remember: history repeating. And I don't want to go off topic here...

Clearly a loosing position for the police. Damed if you do, damed if you don't. Tempers flaring and officers clearly

stepping over the line. Many of the police are just thugs in uniform anyway. Everyone knows that many just pick up

brown envelopes and tea money. Now they are pressed into a roll were the most professional of standards are being

asked of them. Take all the crap the not so peaceful protesters throw at you and don't over react. facepalm.gif

Today the police did arrest a "peaceful student" who stole inside a police car during the clashes.

They found police uniforms in his possession too...

We will probably hear about "police" shooting the protesters soon, with nice pictures (of another stolen uniform) to "prove" it.

The real police did not use any live bullets, that is sure.

The yellow thugs are very keen to make the people think the contrary...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So it seems that the photos doing the rounds of armed protesters that were published by Thai Rath were in fact photos from 2008 published "in error" Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thai Rath is shameless!!!!!! Please don't tell me photos from 2008 suddenly appeared in your computer and you accidentally publish them as 26th incidence. Please don't insult people intelligence.w00t.gif

Today the police did arrest a "peaceful student" who stole inside a police car during the clashes.

We will probably hear about "police" shooting the protesters soon, with nice pictures (of another stolen uniform) to "prove" it.

so let me get this right - you are saying that the police on top of the well guarded labour building were actually protestors dressed up as police who continued to fire shots from that position for a considerable time down on the police below and the protestors then after killing and injuring a few were able to escape unhindered- are you seriously of sound mind - the very interesting game changer here is the media ability to use remote cameras - no place to hide and evidence that cannot be ignored - I believe you got obviously something very wrong

I should not have relied to your post as I believe you are just typing for effect (troll) and have nothing better to do - go check you visa you've been here way too long

• Like 1

so let me get this right - you are saying that the police on top of the well guarded labour building were actually protestors dressed up as police who continued to fire shots from that position for a considerable time down on the police below and the protestors then after killing and injuring a few were able to escape unhindered- are you seriously of sound mind - the very interesting game changer here is the media ability to use remote cameras - no place to hide and evidence that cannot be ignored - I believe you got obviously something very wrong

I should not have relied to your post as I believe you are just typing for effect (troll) and have nothing better to do - go check you visa you've been here way too long

Your imagination is running wild :D

I was speaking about the guys on the picture who was indeed arrested by the police for stealing police uniforms and material from a police car.

But this comes from the Thai news, which you most probably don't understand.

But thanks for your very creative speculations anyway :D

post-12654-13882853448366_thumb.jpg

Your imagination is running wild biggrin.png

I was speaking about the guys on the picture who was indeed arrested by the police for stealing police uniforms and material from a police car.

But thanks for your very creative speculations anyway biggrin.png

This student declared that he have been employed to do what he did (500B) and he is a Red Shirt activist!

Any reference to your statement, thanks?

No propaganda's Facebook accounts please.

This student declared that he have been employed to do what he did (500B) and he is a Red Shirt activist!

He was employed by this guy..........

post-46292-0-45952800-1388298458_thumb.j Anyone recognise him?

post-46292-0-31230000-1388298491_thumb.j This might help

So we have police faking injuries, dressing as protestors and then videoed breaking into police vehicles, hiring redshirt activist to cover their attacks on protestors. These guys are rally keystone cops.

redbull.jpg Anyone recognise him?

redbull2.jpg This might help

So we have police faking injuries, dressing as protestors and then videoed breaking into police vehicles, hiring redshirt activist to cover their attacks on protestors. These guys are rally keystone cops.

You are very quick to give in the yellow propaganda.

A few Photoshoped pictures and "hop", here is the really real true truth :D

attachicon.gifredbull.jpg Anyone recognise him?

attachicon.gifredbull2.jpg This might help

I asked him references about this statement "This student declared that he have been employed to do what he did (500B) and he is a Red Shirt activist!"

And you replied with some pictures against without reference (it could be the same person, but even not) and anyway is not an answer to what I asked.

Ok then you are just trolling once again... Good to know :) My ignore list is getting bigger by the hours.