Chiang Mai Highlanders Putting Out A Call For Help

Celcius

As some of you know, we have a ball hockey team here in Chiang Mai. Our Facebook page can be reached here https://www.facebook.com/groups/474711125890763/

We've recently come into a shortage of sticks as five right handed sticks have broken in the past two games. If anyone travelling to Chiang Mai has a few extra sticks to bring with them it would be greatly appreciated. This may be a long shot, but it would really help us out. As always, if you would like to join up for a game, sign up on our weekly Facebook posts, we would love to see you out there.

Cheers.

are they available in Bangkok?

Yes, I believe there is a hockey pro shop in Bangkok that sells them. We are hopefully going to pick up a few there. Any old stick from home will also do the trick, I know myself I have about 10 sitting about in storage at home, just no convenient way to get them here at this point in time. Was thinking if some people were making the trip over and didn't mind carrying a long an old used stick that would be greatly appreciated. Of course it may be too much to ask, just throwing it out there.