True internet in Thailand serves malicious JS

george

....True Vision is just as bad.....

...we pay satellite TV and get bombarded with True and other Thai Ads...

...on Fox I counted 20 ads....that is perverse.......you forget what you are watching.....

....satellite TV is supposed to be ad-free.........

• Like 2

True Vision is just as bad.....

Satellite T.V. is supposed to be free of ads....

...On Fox, for example, you can count up to 20 ads....it makes trying to watch anything pointless

...And they blocked MTV because nobody would watch their crap music shows...so now they kidnapped it and made it Thai....

...with the ads and the pathetic local shows...again...unbearable to watch....so much for variety...

(...and as has been pointed out time and again....if you want Thai children to improve their English, have them watch cartoons in English...no such luck)

...the more popular contemporary cartoons are Thai only.....

I think true is cheating me as you can see this bill are advance until 18/01/14 and today only 13 Jan 2014,

I will forward to consumer to complaint as True have not right charge in advance, Example electric, phone and water bills will charge only you have used it and cancel services if you not paid but why True bill advance ?

IMG.pdf

• Like 1

I think true is cheating me as you can see this bill are advance until 18/01/14 and today only 13 Jan 2014,

I will forward to consumer to complaint as True have not right charge in advance, Example electric, phone and water bills will charge only you have used it and cancel services if you not paid but why True bill advance ?

Only one week since you can pay on 12 jan 57. In Holland you pay 1 month in advance ... it seems a normal procedure to me ...

Edited by Jack Mountain

where do you see these popups? I have true internet but I don't get popups I don't think.

If my computer does have this js installed somewhere, how would i go about finding it?

I'm pretty tech savvy, so if there is a way, i'm sure i can do it.

....True Vision is just as bad.....

...we pay satellite TV and get bombarded with True and other Thai Ads...

...on Fox I counted 20 ads....that is perverse.......you forget what you are watching.....

....satellite TV is supposed to be ad-free.........

20 ads on Fox. Wow that'

I have True Vision TV and the English channels are a total disgrace. As they are only allowed to advertize their own programs I have to suffer 20 minutes of the same bloody program adds time after time after time in a one hour program. It is truly mental.

• Like 2

I agree; it's appalling. Sometimes, they run the same trailer twice within one 'advert' break!

I notice that BBC Entertainment is starting Yes, Minister again. Not sure if they've gone off Absolutely Fabulous for awhile.

Absolutely Fabulous is only about 20 years old, while Yes Minister is into it's 30's. Maybe Dad's Army or All Gas and Gaiters in the spring? More Fawlty Towers?

Is there nothing available under the heading "entertainment" done in the past decade?

I made the mistake of adding this to my True subscription and I pay a year in advance. Never again BBC.

I get the true knowledge package free from True Online with one of their docsis lines (so they do somethings for free it seems), and also their iptv caled true anywhere for free on the iPad so I have absolutely no complaints about free stuff.