Recommendation For Good Estate Agent To Rent My Condo

cermor

Hi,

I have a condo at Hillside 4 that i want to let out long term again.

I had a bad experience a few years ago when an estate agent was renting out my condo and not telling me.

hence i am a bit weary of who i can trust.

any info would be appreciated.

cheers

post-77392-0-87721400-1390839585_thumb.j

Thanks for that. That is a good idea actualy. I li e in the uk so will maybe try and contact the reception at hillside 4 and ask them.

If anyone has any other ideas I am all ears!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have thought about the Rimping thing but then you have to vet the tenant, collect the rent, manage the property-IE respond when the tenant has a problem.

I use Simon Bradshaw at Perfect Homes, who is now a good friend and is active and honest. Up to you-as they say!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide- bad tenants are a nightmare and even 'good' tenants generally leave work to do at the end.....

there's the plug again for the falang agent. never fails.rolleyes.gif don't listen to him and avoid agents (especially falang agents as most are working illegally and are scammers) and go the route of putting a notice at Rimping, etc.

p.s. that's a condo? looks like a hotel room with the kitchen sink and microwave right next to the bed inside the bedroom??blink.png and why is the fridge in the bedroom?

Edited by Oscar2
  • Like 1

Seems like you have no choice being as you are living in the UK. Best to listen to beau thai being as they have first hand experience with this agent. Do the nay sayers have first hand experience and are they just painting all agents with the same brush.

You could ask for a notice to be put up ijn the lobby but they would not look into the tenant's ability to pay or any thing else. Just take their cut of the rent.