Hi Phuket peeps, coming over for the 1st time!

seville

All the way from the Island of Madness,

Sure a million times answered, but...

Want the best way to travel from Phuket to Penang, not flying. Thanks and tell an island girl what not to miss there. Flying in Tonight. Not sure what area of the island I'm staying.

Thanks a million. Need to cross over on the 10th. wai2.gif

Thanks so much seems like a snap!!

Best way i know as i have done it several times. Day before you travel you book the VIP bus which leaves phuket town at 9pm. When you arrive at Hat Yai you wait for the government bus which you can buy a ticket ( don't take the mini bus) The bus will leave at about 6 am and drop you on the mainland side. Get the ferry for about 20 bht to the island. If you are going for a visa i have a great friend there who can do everything for you. If you are not getting a visa he can offer some good advise on enjoying the area

Thanks so much seems like a snap!!

Best way i know as i have done it several times. Day before you travel you book the VIP bus which leaves phuket town at 9pm. When you arrive at Hat Yai you wait for the government bus which you can buy a ticket ( don't take the mini bus) The bus will leave at about 6 am and drop you on the mainland side. Get the ferry for about 20 bht to the island. If you are going for a visa i have a great friend there who can do everything for you. If you are not getting a visa he can offer some good advise on enjoying the area

total cost to get there, less than 1,000 bht