CMPO bans PDRC leaders from leaving country

Lite Beer

Now... Let's take a look at those who have fled Thailand.

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

What do they all having common?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You missed Chalerm.

No. He is there with 2 sons. Did I miss a son?

Ok sorry my misreading, you meant 3 once each, not one 3 times.

My ambiguous shorthand

Matches my deep pockets!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Olympic games this year so I doubt that any of the people on the watch list will be leaving the country on a bail jumping convicted felons one way ticket.

WInter Olympics are taking place right now.

Bit cold though!

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

And you forgot to add in the "politicians" still currently playing an active role with PT despite their convictions. Start with the ones breaking the law in your own party then move on to the rest.

I wonder how many PTP people were in the 25,500 corruption cases the amnesty bill sought to expunge...

And how many Democrats would have been covered by the bill?

• Like 1

This government is so weak that its beyond pathetic.

Military do not back them, police do not back them , now they turning to Immigration police for help who i am sure also will not back them.cheesy.gif

Police now have 5 gunmen in custody. and the machine gun man has been identified today.

They rounding them up.... slowely but surely, they are rounding them up. You need to watch more Thai Media?

Oh wow, police have 5 gunman in custody, that's impressive work.

May be you need to watch little less Thai media and do little independent thinking

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

And you forgot to add in the "politicians" still currently playing an active role with PT despite their convictions. Start with the ones breaking the law in your own party then move on to the rest.

I wonder how many PTP people were in the 25,500 corruption cases the amnesty bill sought to expunge...

All of them

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

Significantly less than the number of them clamouring for the amnesty bill

Think about it

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They're here to stay and fight unlike the coward of Dubai.

This cretinous government is getting more desperate and vindictive with every idiot move they make against the protesters. They know it's close to the end and come April, it's bye bye.

April? I think you have previously said positively, definitely,absolutely.. November, December, January, February. Is march not a possibility?

The Long March,the mad March hare,no lucky my miltant monk armourlet say.

Some days when I read of senior "players' to don fancy dress to 'hunt down' a guy who is on tv daily and on raised stage in full view in the very centre of the capital I pinch myself.

Is it all a dream?

Have they drugged the water?

Am I in a Keystone Cops cartoon caper?

But then gradually as crocs escape, vans fall of overpasses, gunfire rattles,and a naked business man floats past my balcony I realize where I am the only place possible .

The hub of incredulity,the sweet smirk off suckcess the Land of Smiles.

Hare Hare

Johnny, I feel I should point out that this is the English language forum. The LSD/Acid forum is available elsewhere

• Like 2

MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:

PDRC: "Screw you, grow up,..."cheesy.gif

At least, I haven't heard of any one of them trying to leave the country as the PTP glorious ex-leader did.

2 words... kangaroo court

I have to assume you are refering to any decisions/statements made by Tarit or Chalerm.

At least, I haven't heard of any one of them trying to leave the country as the PTP glorious ex-leader did.

I have to assume you are refering to any decisions/statements made by Tarit or Chalerm.

Not Chalerm - his 2 words are -- more booze ....

• Like 1

Wow so much noise about some insurgents being told they cant leave the kingdom... reminds me classic line "We might want another chat so dont leave town" uuhh duh unusual idea or stupid with a situation like this on leaders ? with Thais track record you decide, and no the colour dosnt matter everyone s**ts brown

Big deal, what did you suppose the gov was going to do hand them a medal and thank them for the contribution to the countries image or maybe just do nothing as probably most expected ? coffee1.gif

Wow so much noise about some insurgents being told they cant leave the kingdom... reminds me classic line "We might want another chat so dont leave town" uuhh duh unusual idea or stupid with a situation like this on leaders ? with Thais track record you decide, and no the colour dosnt matter everyone s**ts brown

Big deal, what did you suppose the gov was going to do hand them a medal and thank them for the contribution to the countries image or maybe just do nothing as probably most expected ? coffee1.gif

I love the uniformity --some can - you can't, some can -you can't. not just politicians .

One word........ Skip.

And that's exactly what he did. smile.png

Ah Skippy..............................

Click click click.........What's that Skip ? In trouble with the law ? Got busted for corruption ? And a heap of other things ? Gonna do a runner ? Dubai looks good Skip..................................click click click clap2.gif

• Like 1

Melyn, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:47, said:snapback.png

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

Thaksin didn't flee Thailand. He was abroad when the coup took place. He just decided to delay his return a while. He was then tried "in absentia".

You sure that's correct ??? remember he was granted a holiday in Beijing-at the Olympics, but forgot to come back ?? I think the story is easy to find on the internet.

Should change his name to Doctor BS !

And I think it is time for the other bs artist moonao to crawl back under his rock.

post-147583-13918654221885_thumb.jpg

Well this just popped up on twitter... Surely a total coincidence, right?

:P

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They want you to forget the last time this happened the main man turn up to court and plead Not Guilty

They need a few to skip so Taskin does not look so bad

Sorry Yingluck I think they want there day in court to make you and your brother look bad

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1391865421.463093.jpg

tongue.png

<deleted> has an airshow thats booked years ahead got to do with any of it ? blink.png

No Olympic games this year so I doubt that any of the people on the watch list will be leaving the country on a bail jumping convicted felons one way ticket.

wrong...

The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

And Thailand has two competitors...

Wonder if Yingluck will be going if things get to hot in Thailand for her liking in the next few days???

​Though the reports on the accommodation there are worse than any Thai cop shop.

You can't blame moonao. He has no doubt invested a lot of emotion and time in defending a regime that eventually not only turned their back on him, but the farmers that voted for the regime as well.

Simple replies like "Kangaroo court" highlights a frustration that I can only imagine means "The facts are overwhelming, but I still love em so will lazily say something that does not really defend them, but at least I got my 2 words in!"

To me it is like a white flag being held up in a bunker while saying "Charge"!

On a different note - The rule of law does not bode well for criminals and demonizing is the last resort of a criminal on the run. In this case the demonizing of the courts suits an agenda for the uneducated. The sad thing is, like a rush of wind carrying garbage through a shadowy ravine, the criminal carries rhetoric in on a breeze of dictatorial rule that the gullible swallow like a tablet given by a concerned mother to her first born.

We can only pity Thaksin's supporters. We know better. They should. The question is how can we make them understand that 15 principles of democracy are what counts? Not 1.

• Like 2

tongue.png

<deleted> has an airshow thats booked years ahead got to do with any of it ? blink.png

Nevermind... As I said, surely a coincidence.. :rolleyes:

You can't blame moonao. He has no doubt invested a lot of emotion and time in defending a regime that eventually not only turned their back on him, but the farmers that voted for the regime as well.

Simple replies like "Kangaroo court" highlights a frustration that I can only imagine means "The facts are overwhelming, but I still love em so will lazily say something that does not really defend them, but at least I got my 2 words in!"

On a different note - The rule of law does not bode well for criminals and demonizing is the last resort of a criminal on the run. In this case the demonizing of the courts suits an agenda for the uneducated. The sad thing is, like a rush of wind carrying garbage through a shadowy ravine, the criminal carries rhetoric in on a breeze of dictatorial rule that the gullible swallow like a tablet given by a concerned mother to her first born.

We can only pity Thaksin's supporters. We know better. They should. The question is how can we make them understand that 15 principles of democracy are what counts? Not 1.

I thought one tablet for all politicians (paracetamol) should be in order now, especially for the PTP wink.png

tongue.png

Because these are the pilots. Yingluck and Chalerm.

In disguise of course (which explains the black suit and pink dress) as they are catching Suthep..

post-140765-0-01824100-1391867669_thumb.

Edited by djjamie

I thought one tablet for all politicians (paracetamol) should be in order now, especially for the PTP wink.png

Imagine the headlines in 2 weeks.

A new supplier has surprisingly emerged as a "winner" in the government's One Tablet Per politician scheme after its winning offer was initially dismissed on suspicions of bid collusion.

Good move.

Also, members of the public should be ready to ring the hotline if they spot any of these 39 protest leader weasels anywhere near the border.

Why would they be near the border? They are protesting in Bangkok at least until Sheriff Chalerm catches them. Don't keep the coffee hot.

Anyway Moonao, they are not weasels, they are vicious thugs.

Aren't they hanging out at the Dusit Thani with armed guards in the foyer, working out land deals with donation cash, whilst their few remaining loyal saps sit in tents at Lumphini? No idea if that's true, eyewitness reports on Twitter can be unreliable.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

The stuff of legends!

what else are they going to do ? let him mess up the country for 4 more months or maybe longer and lose more billions for the economy

i would love to see him trying this terrorism in russia or america ,it probably wouldnt last an half an hour when they decided to remove him

by force in a western country

Edited by LivinginKata
profanities rmoved