PM Yingluck rejects face-to-face talks with protest leader Suthep

Lite Beer

I myself cannot decide but I need someone to help look at other problem-solving perspectives.

Ms Yingluck said she alone could not answer the question and opinions from several people would be more beneficial as there would be knowledgeable people to jointly find resolutions.

I would like to know what she can do by herself, besides shopping of course.

She can lie, cheat, steal and of course cry on cue. That 4 things.

She can lead a country, protect democracy, protect the people (against the elite 'authorities') and she can defend democracy - hey Bro that's 4 things TOO

She's also able to thank people three times.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself cannot decide but I need someone to help look at other problem-solving perspectives.

Ms Yingluck said she alone could not answer the question and opinions from several people would be more beneficial as there would be knowledgeable people to jointly find resolutions.

She can lead a country, protect democracy, protect the people (against the elite 'authorities') and she can defend democracy - hey Bro that's 4 things TOO

None of those things she has managed to do. But please feel free to provide evidence of all the great things Yingluck has managed since she was inserted in as a proxy.

Suthep did not offer 'open' talks he offered a TRAP and Yingluck was wise to avoid it

The Thai people are not stupid and they see what this 'Dear Leader" is offering

Crush him is the cry from almost every Thai I know

Well, maybe you need to get out of your Red Shirt village, or boiler room,most of the views I'm getting from many of the Thais I know socially, work with, or do business with seem to have very different views. Most of them are sick of Yngluck and her brother. Maybe, I must be hanging around with dishonest people.

good evening

democracy dude... democracy - go give it a try?

Suthep did not offer 'open' talks he offered a TRAP and Yingluck was wise to avoid it

The trap being he wants to talk one on one, without her Skyping.

Hang out with a lot red shirts, do you?

When you hear the word crush, it's almost like the KRs mantra of Smash. The similarities are there in a lot of Red Shirt actions.

yes the OVERWHELMING THAI POPULATION especially all those reds... All 22% who voted for her in the Red stranglehold area of Chiang Mai.

She is a lame duck and in the interests if the nation STAND DOWN and let the constitution take over.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

None of those things she has managed to do. But please feel free to provide evidence of all the great things Yingluck has managed since she was inserted in as a proxy.

HI :)

go convince the electorate

(or are they too stupid?)

what did your hero Abhisit or Suthep do when they are in power? did I miss something? they put forward REFORM? oh hang on... maybe they didn't??? WHY???

Wow...."Framework". Seems like YL has learnt a new word and needs to show off by using it 3 times in 2 sentences! clap2.gif

She better rejects the offer or else she would be the laughing stock of the country

she is already.

I live in Chiang Mai and many REDS I personally know, now despise her and her party for what she has done.

More farrang reds than Thai reds here.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Suthep does not want negotiations he wants another stage, Pre condition for negotiations is stop the protest, and there should be a facilitator such as a UN representative, if not it will be like the talks to end the Korean war!

Cheers

hey kiko... I think,the generals will have some say. Orayith is the only one that has spoken sense in the last several months. I include you here too in the yingluck camp talking nonsense

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

She's got crying down pat.

Crocodile tears, but I will give it to you anywaythumbsup.gif

Wow...."Framework". Seems like YL has learnt a new word and needs to show off by using it 3 times in 2 sentences! clap2.gif

She better rejects the offer or else she would be the laughing stock of the country

she is already.

I live in Chiang Mai and many REDS I personally know, now despise her and her party for what she has done.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Yaowapa secured 67,101 votes while Kingkarn received 21,372 votes. Taveesak received 2,456 votes and Taveep 977

here in Chiang mai... strange that... I live in Chiang mai TOO and you are totally wrong - support for her is getting stronger

you don't believe me? that's ok

LET'S TEST IT AT THE BALLOT BOX

That, my friend, is an unprovable statement. Very successful in a demagogues repertoire when it comes to swaying the masses.

Just make up grandiose, completely unprovable statements that say whatever you want people to believe.

Can I have a go too? Please. Please...Thanks.

The Thai people are not stupid and they see that yingluck is scared to debate Suthep because it will highlight her stupidity.

Crush her is the cry from almost every Thai I know and I know 45 million Thais personally.

Prove me wrong that I don't know 45 million Thai's personally? You can't.

With quantifiable measures prove that the Thai people are NOT stupid and can see yingluck is scared to debate Suthep? You can't.

Now I suspect you will reply by demonizing me, insulting me or just saying I need to go back to school simple because it is easier than replying the substance of my comment.

I know 876million gazillion Thais who want the shins gone. And I live in a blood red, red area

... I am with you djamie and so are the many Thais I know. I know there names but can't spell em. Just get ten hats of letters and throw them in the air. When they land the order will be close to,how you pronounce the names.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

That, my friend, is an unprovable statement. Very successful in a demagogues repertoire when it comes to swaying the masses.

Just make up grandiose, completely unprovable statements that say whatever you want people to believe.

The Thai people are not stupid and they see that yingluck is scared to debate Suthep because it will highlight her stupidity.

Crush her is the cry from almost every Thai I know and I know 45 million Thais personally.

With quantifiable measures prove that the Thai people are NOT stupid and can see yingluck is scared to debate Suthep? You can't.

Now I suspect you will reply by demonizing me, insulting me or just saying I need to go back to school simple because it is easier than replying the substance of my comment.

hey dude you is sooooo funny

you believe in democracy? I suspect not but you THINK you do :)

you think your hero Suthep does? I think not and the majority of Thais 'think not' which is why he would LOSE any election - you don't agree? then HOLD ONE - scared by this though huh?

how old are you? are you frightened to say? when I was young I believed in 'Che Guevara' - hey dude I even had that poster on my wall - he was my hero - much like Suthep is yours now *sigh*

I know this is irritating for you - and you are angry

but when you 'mature' you will look back on this and CRINGE much like I do about old 'Che'

it's ok... it takes time...

'youth is wasted on the young' - Oscar Wilde

did you learn anything? "sigh". Democracy is not buying votes. Both sides are not Democratic so don't profess your side is.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Not surprising with the pre-conditions Suthep imposed.

with respect, these kinds of pre-conditions are the same as when she offers dialog "End the protests, then we can talk"

With respect, Suthep is insisting that she agrees to take no further part in government, and there can be no talk of elections.

Yingluck is asking that he allows the election to proceed, and halts the protests.

Bit of a difference there?

She also points out that she alone cannot speak for all the Thai people. Suthep assumes that he alone speaks for the Thai people!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

she is already.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Yaowapa secured 67,101 votes while Kingkarn received 21,372 votes. Taveesak received 2,456 votes and Taveep 977

here in Chiang mai... strange that... I live in Chiang mai TOO and you are totally wrong - support for her is getting stronger

I could quite easily get banned here... But I shall refrain. Better you increase your PROZAC DEAREST!

yes she did get votes. Of those who cast a valid vote. And near 50% refrained. Now be a nice boy.., go back to school and re work your percentages. That's a good boy..ps don't forget your meds!

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

she is already.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

oops I forgot... LETS TEST IT?????? Who to test what??? Us??? You mean you and me? you can vote? oh ok off you go... Better make sure sure you take a double dose ...idiot.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Maybe the Thai people should look at this pathetic response and ask themselves one very important question.

If their PM doesn't have the courage to defend herself against Thais in Thailand then what chance does she have of defending Thailand against foreigners on the world stage?

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

Of course Yingluck was correct to swat away the mobs frontman suthep.

No democratically elected leader would have any truck with a despot such as suthep.

I don't think she is currently elected, Red Snake.

• Like 2

hey dude you is sooooo funny

you believe in democracy? I suspect not but you THINK you do smile.png

you think your hero Suthep does? I think not and the majority of Thais 'think not' which is why he would LOSE any election - you don't agree? then HOLD ONE - scared by this though huh?

how old are you? are you frightened to say? when I was young I believed in 'Che Guevara' - hey dude I even had that poster on my wall - he was my hero - much like Suthep is yours now *sigh*

I know this is irritating for you - and you are angry

but when you 'mature' you will look back on this and CRINGE much like I do about old 'Che'

it's ok... it takes time...

'youth is wasted on the young' - Oscar Wilde

Yep….good luck with that...

This would be a very interesting dialog:

s bah.gif : you have to leave darling!

y w00t.gif : please, please, please let me stay more!

s bah.gif : NOOOOOO, your family has stolen enough and has got back 70 times the investment which put to the politic area !

y w00t.gif : Please, Please, Please Uncle Suthep, just this year and we will disappear.

s bah.gif : NOOOOOO, your family has stolen enough and you have to give the possibilities for me!

y w00t.gif : For you Uncle Suthep?

s bah.gif : For me and the oligarchy behind me! But we can share also silly girl !

y w00t.gif : aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA let me call some-one in abroad!

Edited by Loles

That seems to be her stock answer to all questions, What she means is I have to ask Thaksin what he thinks first!

proof if ever she is way out of her depth! She should step aside and stay away from politics. Shopping is her forte!

• Like 1

I'm sure Suthep made the offer knowing she wouldn't agree to it.

He would be more than happy to hold a debate with Yingluck. Unfortunately, as Thaksin's glove puppet her performance would be less than stellar.

Maybe if they allowed her to consult with the crook in Dubai before answewring each question, it could work for her. Actually why don't Suthep and Thaksin have a debate via Skype? Thaksin is the one running things anyway. Little sis is just a figurehead.