Life in Thailand: are you a winner or a loser?

GoodLookingMan

Yesterday I revisited this forum for the first time in over six months. Usernames may have changed, but the trash remains the same.

My question: are you a winner or loser here in Thailand?

Feel free to lie. Embellish where necessary. Avoid citations. Indulge adolescent fantasies.

Basically, carry on as normal.

I am certainly one of the winners ,i am married to a rich hi-so half Thai half Chinese woman ,she looks after me and makes sure i want for nothing as she is afraid i may leave her ,because her hi so friends are jelouse that she has such a good looking husband our son is top of his class at uni and also has a hiso girlfriend who drives a mercedes ,we live in a a sprawling mansion on 5 rai of gardens with 3 or 4 staff ,i can never keep track as my wife gets jelouse that the women keep ogeling me.

anyway the butler has just brought our high tea so i must leave the chat to others who are maybe not as lucky as i am and the wife says its its time for my medication. ta ta for now.

• Like 2

anyway the butler has just brought our high tea so i must leave the chat to others who are maybe not as lucky as i am and the wife says its its time for my medication. ta ta for now.

Lucky you! Mine never bring the tea.

post-155923-0-31789500-1395140767_thumb.

So at 10 last night, looked at the mirror, admired yourself, "Goodlookingman" and decided to join TVF.

This morning after you woke up you said to your hansum self.

What am I going to do today?

Lets post something trollish on that forum to see trash coming out of these people.

Now, my question is, are you the loser, here in Thailand?

Basically, I'm carrying on as normal.

So at 10 last night, looked at the mirror, admired yourself, "Goodlookingman" and decided to join TVF.

Yep, that's about right.

This morning after you woke up you said to your hansum self. What am I going to do today? Lets post something trollish on that forum to see trash coming out of these people.

Yep, correct.

Now, my question is, are you the loser, here in Thailand?

Nope. Because tomorrow I'll be gone. Why would I wish to remain part of a community of losers?

Basically, I'm carrying on as normal.

I'm sure you are. And I'm sure you'll continue to do so for a long time to come.

Looser!

I thought I come here, work 2 hours per day, get ugly rich, stay on the beach and have 5 girlfriends.

Now I work 12 hours every day, don't see the beach, have a smart hard working wife and a own company....but this I could have in the west as well...where is the fun?

Now I work 12 hours every day, don't see the beach, have a smart hard working wife and a own company....

It sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for, even if not optimal. You are no loser. Things could be a lot worse.

Edited by Ulysses G.