Looking for squash players in central bkk

clarky23

I've been playing squash at sukhumvit soi11 ambassador hotel with another guy from the forum. We are looking for more players.

Court is good and 150bht per person for 1hour. If anyone is interested in playing please get in touch. Would be great to have more players.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi canardo, we can both hit the ball around as played many times but are definitely not experts, just enjoy having a friendly game and bit of fitness. Why not come down and give it a try? I play with a guy called Graham.

• 2 months later...

hello, thanks for getting in touch. Would be great to have a game! I'm not playing regularly at the moment so will be rusty too. I can play Mon to wed 7pm. Let me know when your ready for a game. Cheers. Chris p.s My line is littlechrisc

hello, thanks for getting in touch. Would be great to have a game! I'm not playing regularly at the moment so will be rusty too. I can play Mon to wed 7pm. Let me know when your ready for a game. Cheers. Chris p.s My line is littlechrisc

Sure thing. I arrive on the 21st June and start work on the 1st. I imagine I'm going to be pretty busy the first 2 weeks in country (settling and starting new job) but should be up for playing from Monday 7th July onwards. Should be available Mon-Wed 7pm, gives me an hour to get from my office in Asok area to where ever the courts are.

Will add you on Line.