Job Offer Start 1st of April

vlardie

Dear All,

We have 14 teaching positons available right now in Nakhon Sri Thammarat.

No need degree

Salary is 25K plus free accommodation

School will not accept filipino and Indian (I have to apologize about this)

This job is first come first serve, you have to be at the bus station, train station or airport in Nakhon Sri Thammarat on 30th of March and we will pick you up then take you to the city hall. Job will start on the 1st of April

pls, PM me if you want this job

This is the second school I've seen which will not employ Filipinos.

What's happened? They certainly speak far better English than Thais, and at least a few are qualified teachers with degrees and experience. facepalm.gif

• Like 1

LOL on that ad buddy. Chok dii!

Many Philippinos are not here legally but moreover as Indians have a very 'pecuilar' accent, especially those from the Beesayas. I would not employ someone from RP. In Issan where they have no money...up to you.

Edited by fifthcolumn

LOL on that ad buddy. Chok dii!

Many Philippinos are not here legally but moreover as Indians have a very 'pecuilar' accent, especially those from the Beesayas. I would not employ someone from RP. In Issan where they have no money...up to you.

Are you sure? Can you elaborate the word "not legally"?

As far as I know we Filipinos are working here legally you can check to the Ministry of Labor how many Filipinos have a working permit.

So what if the OP doesn't like to hire Filipinos? It's his/her choice.

Some employers like to hire Filipinos and some are not. But it doesn't mean that they are against to the Filipinos.

God,

Please open the heart of other people and teach them how to respect the other nationality.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Shancloudy

Let's ignore remarks about the legal/illegal status of any group of people. It's off-topic.

Most teachers when they first start working are less-than-legal. The paperwork is processed after they have started work. Technically, they are working illegally.