if a Thai girl who isn't a bar girl accepts money for sex....

ve741

Its all about the same thing... Money - nothing else.

not really.. many bar girls are looking for good husbands as well... western whores are not.. A Western whore is a million times worse than a thai bar girl... because they truly only do it for the money even though they have the option to do other things.

A million times "worse".

Remember anything multiplied by zero is still zero.

It doesn't matter whether a sex worker needs the money to feed her starving child or wants to buy a nice new handbag, whether she chooses to go with twenty guys a night to maximize her revenue or is looking for that one special sponsor who will take care of her long-term.

There is nothing "wrong" with choosing to sell your body, nothing at all.

Doesn't matter if you choose that career over being a real estate agent or a preacher or a teacher.

Now if you're saving up your money because you want to develop some new deadly bio-terror weapon, OK then it's your motive that's evil, but your choice to trade sex/companionship for money, is anyone's right to make and it's all good.

1 million dollars ,multiply by zero = ive still got 1 million dollars ............do i not ? :)

• Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just talking to my "ladyfriend " today, asked if all was well with her sister, and she said some guy has "barfined" her sister for 1 month and she is now in Phuket on a months "holiday" (so 30 days at 600 barfine that s 18,000 plus 3000 a day 90,000 total of 108,000 baht) i was going to say a "2 week millionaire" but 1 month ? what is he, stupid , ah well it takes all sorts i suppose.her sis had a guy this january who met her every evening, took her for a meal, gave her 2,000 baht and then he went home, she came straight back to the bar, (but well fed) where on earth do these guys come from ?? the mind boggles.

not really.. many bar girls are looking for good husbands as well... western whores are not.. A Western whore is a million times worse than a thai bar girl... because they truly only do it for the money even though they have the option to do other things.

would you bring a girl who sells her body home to meet your mom? and tell her what she does for a living?

sure there is.. it just means that you're too worthless to do anything else.. Either because you are simply too stupid or too lazy or too greedy, or all the above, but either way... it still makes you look worthless.. like you're taking the easiest possible way out.

I don't care what anyone says... no self respecting human being, no matter what the culture or situation, sells their body for money. And that's why a whore is worthless.. because she has no self respect.

Edited by ve741

just talking to my "ladyfriend " today, asked if all was well with her sister, and she said some guy has "barfined" her sister for 1 month and she is now in Phuket on a months "holiday" (so 30 days at 600 barfine that s 18,000 plus 3000 a day 90,000 total of 108,000 baht) i was going to say a "2 week millionaire" but 1 month ? what is he, stupid , ah well it takes all sorts i suppose.her sis had a guy this january who met her every evening, took her for a meal, gave her 2,000 baht and then he went home, she came straight back to the bar, (but well fed) where on earth do these guys come from ?? the mind boggles.

thats nothing ,hel probably fall in love with her in that month and send her monthly allowance as well .........

shel be sucking fresh cock before his plane lands back in farang land .......................coffee1.gif

seen it to many times to be surprised by this kind of shit anymore ........its just standard operating procedure

in this part of the world .........

1 million dollars ,multiply by zero = ive still got 1 million dollars ............do i not ? smile.png

Actually no. I know zero's a relatively new concept for farang, we got it from the Muslims of Spain (Moors), but would've thought we'd be used to using it by now.

Try this way - you've got zero dollars, and I say I'm a million times richer than you. We've both got zero.

The color blue's a million times more evil than orange. . .

Stop the conversation and move on. My experience says that she is nothing more than a Prostitute and is trying to claw you in. The best thing you could ever do is don't get drawn into Thailand like this but meet a Thai Girl that is already in your Country. I did just that and also one without any Parents and have been with her for 14 Years

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

1 million dollars ,multiply by zero = ive still got 1 million dollars ............do i not ? smile.png

Actually no. I know zero's a relatively new concept for farang, we got it from the Muslims of Spain (Moors), but would've thought we'd be used to using it by now.

Try this way - you've got zero dollars, and I say I'm a million times richer than you. We've both got zero.

assuming we both have zero

but if i had a dollar and you were a million times richer than me ,would you have a million dollars or zero ? :D

Glad your awake SCARPOLO. thought of you earlier. Went intofirst bar and this amazing band did gGary Moore "still got the blues" hell he could play. A young USA guy then did couple of songs playing bass. Had chat with him. Nice guys from states living here. I said ..are you guys just bumming about. Answer YES.

THEN moved to next bar and even better band did Hendrix and more. Got to go they are playing Santana.

It ain't New Orleans but its not too bad

I suppose I did settle in the wrong area of Thailand,

anyone who can play Gary Moore, is real:

> Yes of course common usage dictates what is correct in language.

>

> English doesn't have a "Académie Française" to attempt to officially moderate the language.

Absence of a such a central authority does not mean that sloppy usage and poor diction are acceptable. They are not. There are standards.

The diminishing of "university" as a designation distinct from "college" by suggesting they are the same is sloppy and inaccurate.

The attempt to aggrandize one's attendance at a college as being the same as one's graduation from a university is one I will not accept. It's just not true.

Well in that absence of a central authority, there is only individual opinion, or mainstream usage, no other alternatives. You seem to be setting yourself - obviously a foreigner - up as some language authority wrt a dialect you're just not that familiar with, your inexplicable borrowing of some weird vernacular from the movies nothwithstanding.

The "to go to college" verb phrase - in the US, including the most well-spoken groups - simply means "to attend tertiary education".

The fact that YOU think there is some kind of magical distinction in status between a college and university is not just elitist and snobby but mistaken.

There are many top colleges that give a much better education than lower-standard universities, it's simply a question of scale and complexity, not an indicator of quality.

Look wym, admit it.

You are simply out of your depth here.

Between the name calling, your gratuitous negative assertions, your unfounded opinions, your guesswork and your wooly-headed relativist mindset it is YOU who seem to have set yourself up as some kind of communicative guru.

Attempting to develop a basis for discussion with you is an exercise in futility.

Betcha have one of them-there calage d'grees tho', eh ;-?

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

assuming we both have zero

but if i had a dollar and you were a million times richer than me ,would you have a million dollars or zero ? :D

Res ipsa loquitur

I'm over this. I'm not fat and ugly. My gf is maybe a very good actor but she seems in a happy world while we travel about. As I type this on 3g we are in a bar in hua hin listening to a band play Hendrix. She had giggles about the tripe you spin. 10 years here? Give me a break your still stuffed up with your upbringing. Time to end this pin pong game. Boring to members and not directly on the OP.

Good luck with your world. Don't send me an invite.

Who ever said you were fat or ugly? Why do you keep feeling personally offended? And might I remind you of who started this personal stuff? It was actually you! Every time I write about a bargirl or a prostitute, you keep feeling it has something to do with you personally. Why is that?

BTW... Many girls here giggle or smile, when they have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just so you know :-) And If I or someone else paid here more than you, she would be smiling even more.

Try to stop paying her and you will see the real person behind the actor.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<if you pay your girlfriend then she is a good actor, because she is at work when with you and acting his her job. Her job is to create the illusion, that she really likes you and is very happy with you.

No one is disputing whether they ARE acting, or are not acting, as, the illusion is real, and that is what we sought, and that is what we paid for.

Unlik the past marriages of many, when we realized, we didnt really know what was going on, in the end, and, an illusion of happiness that was pretext to war, was not a very happy illusion.

I will stick to the thai version, (assuming I come back)

If jack keeps posting about my kind of people there to associate and play with, then the thai girls will be more like "furniture" ie., the girl that came with Charleton Hestons apt; free, like furniture, he called her

• Like 2

Have you guys spent extended time in bars and actually have friends , well acquaintances from bars. Some even OK ones go for days/weeks without a customer. I had a friend. Super hot and she told me her best month ever was 19 bar fines. But of course this meant maybe 4 customers at a few days each. Everyone assumes they shag like a 7/11

• Like 1

all depends on what they both look like, no?

and, money is not the same to everyone

would you bring a girl who sells her body home to meet your mom? and tell her what she does for a living?

sure there is.. it just means that you're too worthless to do anything else.. Either because you are simply too stupid or too lazy or too greedy, or all the above, but either way... it still makes you look worthless.. like you're taking the easiest possible way out.

I don't care what anyone says... no self respecting human being, no matter what the culture or situation, sells their body for money. And that's why a whore is worthless.. because she has no self respect.

you would be surprised at the some of the females that work in those higher end parlors.

in fact, you would be amazed if you go in on the right day.

the VIP girls, are extraordinary,

and in the US, especially Miami, some or knock you out stunning, so please, give it all a rest,

we arent talking about girls that look like chipmuncks

Now you know how she got her BA

Funny thing being... she once told me that her past 2 foreign boyfriends (one in his low 30's) she met while she was studying at the University. Now I am wondering if one (or both) might have been a foreign Teacher. wink.png

I don't see how a foreign Student (in his 30's ?) would choose to study at a Thai University in Northern Thailand or anywhere in Thailand for that matter?

Edited by ve741

Now you know how she got her BA

Funny thing being... she once told me that her past 2 foreign boyfriends (one in his low 30's) she met while she was studying at the University. Now I am wondering if one (or both) might have been a foreign Teacher. wink.png

I don't see how a foreign Student (in his 30's ?) would choose to study at a Thai University in Northern Thailand or anywhere in Thailand for that matter?

any foreign guy in his 30s at a university in northern thailand is more than likely more interetsed in the pxxxy than the qualifications

he will get out of it

As a teacher theres hardly any money in it ,as a student the degree is barely worth the paper its printed on

Ask yourself why would it be fun to go to uni in northern thailand as a "mature student" and see what you come up with ??

Ask yourself why would it be fun to go to uni in northern thailand as a "mature student" and see what you come up with ??

Ed VISA?

Payap and CM Unis both run Thai courses for foreigners.

I believe they do a few other courses in English, I think Womens studies in CM uni?

Edited by BritManToo

@speedtripler

No thanks, you can hang on to your little equalizer there ;-)

It's a-a-all yours old fella.

You brought it to the party. (There were no takers, as you can see. AND it's against forum rules)

You tried to get other posters to use it. (Y'all gotcherse'f ignored. I mean who . . . . WHO actually seeks conversation with a man who behaves as if this sort of vulgarity has a place in a civil exchange of information.

You tried to force it on anyone in the room. (Sadly, it remains in your hands)

Can I interest you in a kid-tanned dog-skin golf glove, there, speedtripler ;-?

No skin off my ass, really and let's face it . . . . skin's *already* off yours now . . . . . idn't it ;-?

you should change your name to MrCheerful ........

And why on earth "should" I or anyone else do ANYTHING you suggest.

Your presentation here as such a miserable, sad person is hardly a recommendation.

Anyone looking at your comments and the artwork you went to the trouble to search out, then which you so eloquently offered up as fair use to the entire thread and (when there were no takers) attempted to force onto unsuspecting gentleman who were merely trying to help you would say . . . . . . (. . . . you ready to' *dis* ;-???) would see YOU as the misanthrope here.

So, to render unto you the ultimate coup de-bate among Thai Visa ripostes: "Pot/Kettle!" . . . . . . "Pot Kettle, I say"

"Pot Kettle to you, there, speedtripler."

Hey man. I just have an extremely low tolerance for stoopidity.

AND

In a choice between American stoopidity and British yob-hooligan-ill-educated stoopidity I prefer the American brand.

The American brand is less pretentious. It bears fewer markings of bad DNA and it has better teeth. And is less likely to be scammin'.

Perhaps that's simply because there are fewer septics here than 25 years ago.

oooops, there's me bus ;-D

I find it harder to believe that there are seemingly intelligent people who actually believe the random girl they are chatting to off some dodgy dating site really is "educated".....seems like some people really do think with their d*cks....

Nothing wrong with letting the co-pilot take over from time to time, but what baffles me is why anyone should give a damn about about her education if all they want is a bit of rumpy-pumpy.

Maybe there's a bit of ego involved as well.

• Like 2

You are probably one of many!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone who wants to know how many men or at least alleged men, are chatting to a certain girl, on any given day, need only create a profile on any of the chat sites, and see the deluge of responses that come in, nearly immediately.

I know this because I have asked several girls in the USA and Thailand, about chat sites and have met a few from them too.

They all say the same thing, there are so many men, far too many perverts, and an unlimited stream of emails, so much that they dont even read them all

• Like 1

I didn't do the contacting... she contacted me on her own.

In regards to thai dating sites.. there was at least 10,000 girls on the one I was on.. and the majority of men on those sites are overweight perverted fossils.. so I think the pickings are quite slim for most of the thai girls who are actually looking for something of quality and not just anything with money....

Edited by ve741