Phuket Police sting operation nets Brit and Nigerian for drugs

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is not even possible to roll a spliff with one gram.

Bad luck for the Brit...but by the look of him...he is quiet used to losing...

There's no doubt him looking the complete loser .

I'm amazed that anybody even thinks about drugs in a country that has Thailand's penalties, let alone uses, sells/buys or traffics them, but .......................

British national Curtis Martin Taylor, 32

oh boy... just look at the guy. he's the archetype of the sleazy sextourist. no sane woman is interested in such a loser / piece of sh**. only thai prostitutes can "do" him....

ps. mind the crucifix crosses on both the nigerian and curtis. the pope approves!

What makes you think he's here for sex?

common sense + knowledge of human nature

pls let me know if u need more... ta

Strange , I dont hear anyone talking about "quality tourist" regarding this case .... unless this term is only given to Russian .... oh but he is a Brit so he must be better than anyone .... well nice picture anyway ... we need more of those "quality tourist" no ? coffee1.gif

on the other hand , well done Police ....

Well done? Catching a brit with 1 gram of softdrugs? Laughable.

Meanwhile I can't walk anywhere in Patong without some thai guy asking me if I want cocaïne or heroine...

A Brit with 1 gram of marie jeanne....

Strange , I dont hear anyone talking about "quality tourist" regarding this case .... unless this term is only given to Russian .... oh but he is a Brit so he must be better than anyone .... well nice picture anyway ... we need more of those "quality tourist" no ? coffee1.gif

on the other hand , well done Police ....

only an brainwashed American would lambast somebody for possession of 1g of marijuana .no doubt u will be out on the town at the weekend getting out of your mind on legal drugs called alcohol

• Like 1

"We searched him and found one gram of marijuana in his pocket,” said Col Sutthichai.

“The two exchanged the drugs and the money, which were fake banknotes provided by police.

“Ms Somkid called Mr Onyinyechukwu asking for 2,500 baht worth of cocaine. They arranged to meet and make the exchange at Mr Martin’s place at KK Apartment,” said Col Suttichai.

Mr Onyinyechukwu soon arrived at the apartment with 5.45 grams of cocaine

Ms Waew led police to her friend, named in the arrest report as British national Curtis Martin Taylor, 32, at his apartment on 50 Pi Road.

Fake money, provided by unreal cops, a Nigerian Wannabe scarface and chubby Brit who was the facebook friend of Ms. Somkid

LOC Land Of Confusion.facepalm.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

The story cant be right. 5 grams of marching powder has a street value of 15000 bht and we are to believe she purchased it for 2500. BS!!!!!

She ordered and paid for 2500 baht worth of the drug. The Nigerian had 5.45g on him, not difficult to understand.

Meanwhile, whilst police are pulling finger nails & electrocuting the suspects to follow the trail... 6 condos were broken in to and all posessions stolen in Phuket!

Really, or are you just another Thai police basher making up stories?

“Ms Somkid called Mr Onyinyechukwu asking for 2,500 baht worth of cocaine. They arranged to meet and make the exchange at Mr Martin’s place at KK Apartment,” said Col Suttichai.

Mr Onyinyechukwu soon arrived at the apartment with 5.45 grams of cocaine.

That must have been some primo sh*t for that money!!!

Poor guy, 1 gram of weed! The Mexicans now have to source a new kingpin to distribute there wares around Phuket.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

1g of weed?? Seriously?? No wonder Phuket police are run off their feet...this shit just got real!!

Taylor Curtis Martin

I know its wrong to prejudge but I bet this Taylor Curtis Martin is no the Brains behind this operation LOL !!!!

Gee-whiz, I guess they must be getting in here somehow...... blink.png They look to be upstanding people...... cheesy.gif Is this the tip of the iceberg? , or has the iceberg tipped????? And does this represent Thailand? Seems all too close to home base..... What a shame Yingluck......... Thailand? I send my wishes for the Best Of Luck......... Seems to be in particular regions, from what I have read....... And Yingluck? Buy a new skirt, because yours is soiled, week by week.......

wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Very clever post. Not. Where on Earth have you managed to link this nonsense with Yingluck? What's it got to do with er, or anybody come to that? I reckon you must have smoked the lads stash to come up with these mental assumptions and connections!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The story cant be right. 5 grams of marching powder has a street value of 15000 bht and we are to believe she purchased it for 2500. BS!!!!!

I too thought this was very cheap although I don't know the Street Value here. But 500 Baht a Gram??? Not worth the risk of selling it here for sure. At any price,