I've Found One At Last.

After all the posts of the last year, I never thought I was going to actually discover one of this rarest of rare species.

But at last I have found one.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present James

post-14019-1150158966_thumb.jpg

A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER.

Lamps, I know its in the sports section but, I did wonder what this was all about.......... I'm still none the wiser........... :D

Is that a ladies leg in the bottom left corner, is that what its about, I don't know Collingwood........ :o

redrus

Ask any Aussie what a collingwood supporter is. Probably the nearest thing in England is a Sunderland supporter.

Gee you guys are so mean :o , can you please explain to an uncivilized Italian what the fark are you talking about? Can't sleep at night, capisch!?!?!

Ask any Aussie what a collingwood supporter is. Probably the nearest thing in England is a Sunderland supporter.

Gee you guys are so mean :o , can you please explain to an uncivilized Italian what the fark are you talking about? Can't sleep at night, capisch!?!?!

Marco.

Mate, I don't get it written in English so you wouldn't written in Italian........ :D

redrus

I know plenty of Sunderland supporters, I would not say they were 'rare', strange! yes.

The difference between a Sunderland supporter and a Chelsea supporter is the Sunderland supporter usually comes from the same place as the team they support.

I know plenty of Sunderland supporters, I would not say they were 'rare', strange! yes.

The difference between a Sunderland supporter and a Chelsea supporter is the Sunderland supporter usually comes from the same place as the team they support.

Yes your right there. But then as the population of Chelsea is around 40,000 and the population of Sunderland is 300,000+ you can see just why.