What Airline To Choose?

Isabel

Hi there,

I am busy looking at the moment for flights to bkk from london.

we want to go from 21/22 december till 2 march 07.

Now the cheapest ones I can find is qantas for £650 or Royal Jordan Airlines for £ 590.

Which one of the 2 airlines is the best? Also do they serve alcohol on board? ( read somewhere that Kuwait airlines don't hence the question)

I read somewhere else on the forum to wait closer to the time for bookin flights. Does that also include the christmas period. we definately want to go then so I'm scared if I leave it too long the prices will even go higher.

Any advice will be much appreciated!!!!

Everybody and his sister wants to go at Xmas....I dont know...whyyyyyy and this gives the airlines a chance to make a bit of a killing on the fares.

Up to you but when con-deo I would leave it as late as possible before booking ..even up to the day before...but times change.

Anyway given a choice between RJA and the Auzi Skydivers I would tend to go for the Kangeroo Team.

Used to travel back and forward a lot from Jordan with RJ then called ALIA and it was actually... OK..No complaints.....and Booze...however now cant be bothered with unneccessary stopovers....unless... :o

Guest endure

You get the cheapest prices by booking very early (when you can guarantee to get the flight you want) or very late (when you can't). Flying between 10th December and 24th December will hike the price by £100 to £150. Most airlines drop their prices on either Xmas or Boxing Day.

I found your flight NONSTOP on EVA for 41,000 baht/580 pounds

go to their website evaair.com

I would also suggest paying for the Evergereen Deluxe class - a little more for business class sized seats :>

ture From/To Flight No.

Aircraft Departure

Arrival F/H Class Stop(s)

BANGKOK

LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR) BR0067

B777 12/21/2006 13:30

12/21/2006 19:10 12:40 Economy Class 0

Return From/To Flight No.

Aircraft Departure

LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR)

BANGKOK BR0068

B777 3/7/2007 21:30

3/8/2007 15:50 11:20 Economy Class 0

Edited by sfokevin

Guest endure
I found your flight NONSTOP on EVA for 41,000 baht/580 pounds

go to their website evaair.com

I would also suggest paying for the Evergereen Deluxe class - a little more for business class sized seats :>

ture From/To Flight No.

Aircraft Departure

BANGKOK

LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR) BR0067

B777 12/21/2006 13:30

12/21/2006 19:10 12:40 Economy Class 0

Return From/To Flight No.

Aircraft Departure

LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR)

BANGKOK BR0068

B777 3/7/2007 21:30

3/8/2007 15:50 11:20 Economy Class 0

You have the flights the wrong way round. The Op is starting out from London for a round trip to Bangkok and back. The price for the flight he requires from www.evaair.com is £777.

What ashame about the EVa air flight!

Has anybody flew with QATAR Airways before? Any opinions?

HI Isabel

Qatar airlines OK but usually involves 5-6 hour stop over in Doha :o not a lot to do there!!!

Myself, I always try to go Etihad great service, new aircraft good food and usually 1-2 hour stop over in Abu Dhabi, down side lot of smokers there! But I find it ideal break to stretch one legs.

TBWG :D