Suspected illegal logging leads to timber confiscation from the home of a Thaksin sister

webfact

It's speaks volumes that the Shins didn't bother to move the timber after the coup. Still didn't expect to get busted? Really?

Now now, be fair, maybe they thought that they had paid for the right paperwork.

But if they had done that knowing that the people supplying the right paperwork couldn't actually do that.

Prosecute all of those involved.

• Like 2

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going out on a limb to say she's innocent but the usual wooden-headed suspects here all assume guilt before facts are known

You are a very brave and daring man to say a Shinawatra is innocent of anything, and I admire your courage if you do.

Personally, I must be one of your wood-heads because as soon as I read the op I said "GUILTY" !!!

And I am going to stick with that opinion unless fabio posts a link proving me wrong. thumbsup.gif

Ah but if litle sis was still PM, big sis wooden't have been found guilty. But I suspect she is well up a gum tree now!

Correction: big sis wooden't have been found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter

hahahahaha, the shins are really copping it now, everything they have done will come back and bite them all on the ar*e, this is brilliant. Cant wait to see all the other corruption they are involved in coming out.clap2.gif

Karma is a bitch.

• Like 1

And yet another Shinawatra with dirty hands. No surprise here.

Is there no-one in this entire family who is NOT involved in some shady deals or corruption, I wonder.

And to think that they almost succeeded in taking over the entire country... shudder.

I rekon they just dont know,its just the way business is done.Whats the use of having all that money and not being able to get your own way.They just do what their peers do.Sadly lacking in a moral compass.

• Like 1

The Shins really are something else. All that money and it's still not enough.

Which would logically lead you to believe that she probably purchased the wood legally.

That will be proven one way or another. If she did purchase it legally from her nephew then he will have to prove he sourced it legally.

My oh my, the plot always thickens and always seem to contain a never ending bevvy from this one family.

Unfortunately, you logic is sophistry. Just because she has more than enough money to purchase the wood legally doesn't mean she would or did.

BB, that's how the Shins got their money, by not paying for "the wood". thumbsup.gif

And Chalerm got his by people paying for it.

Would have paid way below market price($10,000/tree) and in favours as well.That's how the godfather of this criminal gang got into strife in the first place.

Don't need to say Suthep planted it. Just say it is fake wood, or pretend it didn't happen. Maybe doubt the source or demand written unattainable proof in the form of police reports on TVF until they believe it. Maybe ignore this and google something Suthep or Ahbisit did to defend these actions. Maybe…….

Oh, they have a plethitude of excuses.

When people say the thaksins are criminals there is a "grain" of truth in that.

I am glad all of these Shin's crimes are coming out of the wood work though!

They should arrests Thaksins sister for Treezun.

I wonder if thaksins son, "Oak", needs to be investigated too?

He can only aspire to organized crime. Still working on FB posts.

Anyway, they have a solid defense: the evidence was 'planted'.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by looping

And again the same family....

For sure they are corrupt like hell, but your point is just as easily explained by selective law enforcement. Lots of Democrats, military, etc., are involved in corruption too but you don't read about it because they're "good people".

• Like 1

Numerous logs were reported hidden at the house, including teak and other rare species of wood, along with 8,000 planks of timber and more than 100 logs of illegal wood.

....mmm, I see only about 1 doz in the photo..?.... could be a fact or it could be a set-up too, anything is plausible in LOS.

For sure they are corrupt like hell, but your point is just as easily explained by selective law enforcement. Lots of Democrats, military, etc., are involved in corruption too but you don't read about it because they're "good people".

Yeah, and they're educate too, so they also know what they're doing very well.

come of it so lots of people kill so its ok i kill pathetic

and I've been here 30+ years and by far Taksin and shins are far far far worse than any before

Taksin took corruption theft and rest to a new level even most terrible dictators could normally only dream off

And he nearly got away with it well he's got money lets see at end of his life if it does his soap any good.

Most disgusting evil family ever bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif I'm many ways worst than Hitler or Idi Amin at least hey ere just plain bonkers and mad but like them Thailand would have e been a lot better of if he'd never existed or someone had or something rid world of him long ago

YOur a complete idiot to compare Taksin with petty theft of previous people here and they were content to get their 10% and not hell bent on turning Thailand into their own state. They took their bit retired and left much like bankers and politiitions in west but in west its legal theft

The Shins really are something else. All that money and it's still not enough.

cliche comment. youre not telling anyone anything new or important.

cliche comment. youre not telling anyone anything new or important.

come of it so lots of people kill so its ok i kill pathetic

and I've been here 30+ years and by far Taksin and shins are far far far worse than any before

Taksin took corruption theft and rest to a new level even most terrible dictators could normally only dream off

And he nearly got away with it well he's got money lets see at end of his life if it does his soap any good.

Most disgusting evil family ever bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif I'm many ways worst than Hitler or Idi Amin at least hey ere just plain bonkers and mad but like them Thailand would have e been a lot better of if he'd never existed or someone had or something rid world of him long ago

YOur a complete idiot to compare Taksin with petty theft of previous people here and they were content to get their 10% and not hell bent on turning Thailand into their own state. They took their bit retired and left much like bankers and politiitions in west but in west its legal theft

Willful misinterpretation, insults, bad analogies, exaggeration, spelling mistakes everywhere... straight from the gutter. It seems you've absorbed the local way of double standards, whereby ethics and laws should only apply to one's opponents.

By all means, throw the book at the Thaksins, but knowing this country, that's where it'll stop. Selective law enforcement is just another facet of corruption common in banana republics. I really don't understand all the celebration about a new set of pigs at the trough. At least Thaksin got his snout at the trough by doing something for the poor.

• Like 1