South Pattaya ,3 road commercial unit prices

Boys and girls, need some indicators for prices for single and double units on 3 road, Pattaya Tai??

I know brand new double unit on Soi Lengkee were going for 11 million, I also know single units on Soi Buakhao are about the same 11 million ,

But does anyone know pricing on 3 road for a double unit?

Yes I could go around calling but need this urgently, as in the process of buying, so need to know average prices.

Please no guesses or estimations, hoping to hear from someone who has bought/ sold or tried to buy /sell.

There is no parking, standard commercial double unit(old) built by LK group.

Thank you in advance

Wow , not even 1 reply . With all the real estate owners and guru's not even 1.

Amazing

Makes you wonder what has become of what was once an informative forum and why, isn't it ?

Well it's easy to be worth millions and know all about real estate and bubbles when behind the keyboard , not so in real life :)

It is way overpriced so you better have a real good business plan that can guarantee you get the money back in a reasonable time.

Do you offer business advise for a living or thought to post to appear intelligent?

Edited by Pralaad

Triple unit refurbed sold for 17 mil last year, closer to juntion of Tai and 3rd

Thank you smile.png

So a double unit should be around 10-12?

Yes if you can find one. The above was sold/transferred within 6 weeks.

I am in one and owner happy to sell but no mention of the price so I am trying to get an idea of good price and over priced, so can hopefully agree somewhere in the middle :)