NBA Finals – Miami @ San Antonio at Sheryle's

Nabugyi

Just heard from a friend that he has arranged to see the NBA Finals – Miami @ San Antonio Game 1 on Friday morning at 8 AM LIVE!!

Seems special because True Vision and WETV do not broadcast this game LIVE, only replays?

He is going to Sheryle's Bar and Restaurant at Ratchawithi Road, opposite CM Saloon to watch it.

Maybe others who are interested in this can appreciate this info and go watch it there if they like?

post-197108-0-28645900-1401864200_thumb.

post-197108-0-58557100-1401864171_thumb.

True normally broadcasts the games live on either Truesport 2 or 3 HD and/or NBA HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

They do. NBA Channel on TrueVision is 674.

I checked the schedule on True Vision for channel 674 and they do not mention that they will show that game there?

True normally broadcasts the games live on either Truesport 2 or 3 HD and/or NBA HD.

They do. NBA Channel on TrueVision is 674.

I checked the schedule on True Vision for channel 674 and they do not mention that they will show that game there?

They will show it on Truesport 1 on ch. 666 at 8 AM, I actually watch it every year. They also show most of playoff games, but for conference finals and the finals they show every game live.

They have been showing NBA games a lot more since they lost EPL to CTH.

Thanks for the tip! Personally, I'd like to see Lebron in tears.

Don't doubt for a moment that that is true.

Unfortunately, you're up against the 13th and 15th amendments to the United States Constitution.

Not to mention Plessy v. Ferguson (1896), Brown v. Board of Education (1954), and on and on and on and on and on........

Let me guess, Angry One...... you're a Clippers fan? laugh.png

Unfortunately, you're up against the 13th and 15th amendments to the United States Constitution.

Not to mention Plessy v. Ferguson (1896), Brown v. Board of Education (1954), and on and on and on and on and on........

Since at any given moment, there is not going to be more than three white people on the court (including the referees), my statement doesn't have a thing to do with race. Better check your prescription(s); they ain't workin' right.

Regarding the Clippers: It appears your news sources at michaelmoore.com and msnbc.com didn't tell you that the Clippers were one of the very few, if not only, major sports franchises to have a black GM, and black head coach, at the same time. So yeah, they're beating up on an 80 something rich white guy....this week it's Phil Mickelson...how dare he complain about high taxes in California..time to sick the law on him....how Obama like.

Edited by Thighlander

Since at any given moment, there is not going to be more than three white people on the court (including the referees), my statement doesn't have a thing to do with race. Better check your prescription(s); they ain't workin' right.

Regarding the Clippers: It appears your news sources at michaelmoore.com and msnbc.com didn't tell you that the Clippers were one of the very few, if not only, major sports franchises to have a black GM, and black head coach, at the same time. So yeah, they're beating up on an 80 something rich white guy....this week it's Phil Mickelson...how dare he complain about high taxes in California..time to sick the law on him....how Obama like.

I think that the word you're looking for there is "sic", and certainly not "sick [sic]".

Lol.

"Sic"... as in: "The mixed race Afro-Muslim Obama administration has sic'd the law on me, not because of credible allegations that I've conspired with a connected, high stakes Vegas gambler and a notoriously predatory "junk bond king" in a scheme to illegally game the securities market for personal gain, but because I've expressed reservations as to the levels of taxation agreed upon by the duly elected representatives of a neighboring state, in which I do not reside."

"Sick"..... as in: "Overt and unapologetic racists are sick individuals whose time and imagined influence have long since passed, and whose identification and rightful ostracization is to be applauded in any just society, regardless of the color of their skin or the size of their bank account."

Anything else I can help you with?

I think that the word you're looking for there is "sic", and certainly not "sick [sic]".

Lol.

"Sic"... as in: "The mixed race Afro-Muslim Obama administration has sic'd the law on me, not because of credible allegations that I've conspired with a connected, high stakes Vegas gambler and a notoriously predatory "junk bond king" in a scheme to illegally game the securities market for personal gain, but because I've expressed reservations as to the levels of taxation agreed upon by the duly elected representatives of a neighboring state, in which I do not reside."

"Sick"..... as in: "Overt and unapologetic racists are sick individuals whose time and imagined influence have long since passed, and whose identification and rightful ostracization is to be applauded in any just society, regardless of the color of their skin or the size of their bank account."

A) name one major sports team that's had a black GM and a black head coach (besides the Clippers).

cool.png switch to Bloomberg from MichaelMoore and you will realize that buying stock in a company based on knowledge that someone else is going to purchase some of it, is NOT a crime.

C) Congratulations on seemingly being well prepared to earn 4 USD per hour teaching English in Chiang Mai....

If anyone remembers the OP......Spurs won

Apparently, Lebron wasn't crying....he was too dehydrated to produce tears. The a/c was "broken" and the Spurs have several foreign players, who are accustomed to non-air conditioned gyms. The 19 million per year guy couldn't finish the game.

post-37570-0-48923400-1402037274_thumb.j

Edited by Thighlander

Lol.

A) name one major sports team that's had a black GM and a black head coach (besides the Clippers).

cool.png switch to Bloomberg from MichaelMoore and you will realize that buying stock in a company based on knowledge that someone else is going to purchase some of it, is NOT a crime.

C) Congratulations on seemingly being well prepared to earn 4 USD per hour teaching English in Chiang Mai....

I'm mystified as to your reasons for repeatedly asserting that the Los Angeles Clippers are "one of the very few, if not only, major sports franchises to have a black GM, and black head coach, at the same time", and am confused as to why you'd think that (if true...) this would be relevant to the discussion at hand.

In the end, I guess it really doesn't matter, since a few minutes with Google would indicate that you're once again either woefully misinformed, or purposely misrepresenting the facts in order to support yet another one of your fanciful contentions.

Since you asked.... here's a partial listing of some of the GM/head coach combinations that you seem to have "overlooked":

Arizona Cardinals (NFL) Rod Graves/Denny Green

Detroit Lions (NFL) Martin Mayhew/Jim Caldwell

Chicago White Sox (MLB) Kenny Williams/Jerry Manuel

Charlotte Bobcats (NBA) Bernie Bickerstaff/Bernie Bickerstaff

Detroit Pistons (NBA) Joe Dumars/Michael Curry

Detroit Pistons (NBA) Joe Dumars/Maurice Cheeks

Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) Wayne Embry/Lenny Wilkins

Toronto Raptors (NBA) Wayne Embry/Sam Mitchell

Toronto Raptors (NBA) Masai Ujiri/ Dwayne Casey

Charlotte Hornets (NBA) Rod Higgins/Sam Vincent

Charlotte Hornets (NBA) Rod Higgins/Paul Silas

Atlanta Hawks (NBA) Billy Knight/Mike Woodson

Orlando Magic (NBA) Otis Smith/Johnny Davis

New York Knicks (NBA) Isaiah Thomas/Don Chaney

New York Knicks (NBA) Isaiah Thomas/Herb Williams

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) Billy King/Maurice Cheeks

New Jersey (or Brooklyn) Nets (NBA) Willis Reed/Butch Beard

New Jersey (or Brooklyn) Nets (NBA) Billy King/Avery Johnson

New Jersey (or Brooklyn) Nets (NBA) Billy King/Jason Kidd

Washington Bullets (or Wizards) (NBA) Wes Unseld/Bernie Bickerstaff

Washington Bullets (or Wizards) (NBA) Wes Unseld/Gar Heard

Washington Bullets (or Wizards) (NBA) Wes Unseld/Darrell Walker

That's not a comprehensive list, and includes only African-American executives and coaches. If you were to include African-Caribbean or African-Latin Americans, the list would of course be correspondingly longer.

Whatever the point is that you're trying to make............maybe you'd like to try again?

you named three outside of the NBA in the history of pro-sports...I think I hear your grandma callin' you. No, it's not your Obama poster talking. And your accusations against one of the greatest golfers to play the game? Sounds a lot like someone on SSI in California, living here, of course.

Edited by Thighlander