Spicy Night Club

isaray74

Hmm. I'm an older guy, have good bank account but no good gf. So, where can i find Spicy's in CM?

Can't help you with directions to Spicys,,,never been there but based on reputation I would suggest its the last place you would go to find "a good girlfriend" and don't mention

"a good bank account " to anyonelaugh.png

As an alternative you could try Airport Plaza , Maya, or any other shopping centre, places where good Thais ladies go, they certainly don't hang out in night clubs.

Or are you just throwing a line in ?

Hmm. I'm an older guy, have good bank account but no good gf. So, where can i find Spicy's in CM?

Can't help you with directions to Spicys,,,never been there but based on reputation I would suggest its the last place you would go to find "a good girlfriend" and don't mention

As an alternative you could try Airport Plaza , Maya, or any other shopping centre, places where good Thais ladies go, they certainly don't hang out in night clubs.

might be more likely to meet a gold-digger at Maya....the term "purple persuasion" was coined at Sbicy.

It`s a very dangerous place.

Last time I went there, I slipped over the pools of blood, urine, vomit and empty burger wrappers lying on the side-walk outside. If not for the burnt out police car breaking my fall, I could have suffered a serious injury.

Yes its still open.

Closing time is now 03:00AM !

If your lucky they might close at 5 depending on police or what day of the week it is.

For me 3 am is perfect for the 2 times per year i come there.

Good luck

I was going to say it should be "2 times per year I go there", but then I realised you're talking about Spicey.

• Like 1

might be more likely to meet a gold-digger at Maya....the term "purple persuasion" was coined at Sbicy.

Why ? or are you quoting a personal, self inflicted, experience coffee1.gif

I once met a beautiful girl who work in a gold shop at the Maya. I really don`t recommend chatting up any of these girls. I tried it and all she wanted me to do was buy rings and gold jewellery. And to make matters worse, she was completely open about it.

Spicy's former name was kind of genius: 'Sweet Illusion'

That was "Nice Illusion." A film was even made under that name in Chiang Mai. It's on youtube if you want to watch it.

Edit: if it still i son youtube I can't seem to find it.

Edited by JulieM

Clearly he was joking or trolling. Give him a break. It's likely the only entertainment around. wink.png

I did not realise this thread is 9 months old and I had already published a post on here months ago.

Just a to appease you I will again respond to the OP`s question regarding bad experiences with Spicy or Spice whatever it`s called now on a more serious note.

I had the unfortunate experience of once venturing into that place, can`t remember exactly when, but it was not long after the event the two bar girls fought in there or just outside and one ended up stabbed to death. I sat there drinking a beer just observing the people and it has a distinct feel like being at a British pub in some of the roughest areas with the roughest crowds. I was too scared to try and chat up any girls in case they was already taken or with someone or was a ladyboy and I offended anyone that could have had dire consequences. One guy actually threw up his last meal and beer on the floor in front of me. It was a disgusting, seedy hovel.

Spice has a reputation as being the most notorious late night establishment in the whole of Chiang Mai, also known for stabbings and fights.

People that hang about in there during the late hours must either be extremely lonely or desperate for company or have sad home lives if they need to hang about in dives like that. I may make jokes from time to time, but there is truth in between the lines.

I sincerely would not recommend Spice to anyone unless they like to live dangerously or for desperate people that have no where else to go.

• Like 2

Spicy's former name was kind of genius: 'Sweet Illusion'

That was "Nice Illusion." A film was even made under that name in Chiang Mai. It's on youtube if you want to watch it.

Edit: if it still i son youtube I can't seem to find it.

Haha yes correct!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes its still open.

If your lucky they might close at 5 depending on police or what day of the week it is.

Good luck

spicy is okay I pop in about twice a month,keep bumping in to the same thai ladies ive seen over the years,going there,as one poster said there is some nice poo yings there.but lots of tipsy guys,to navigate around.

Thanks for the input. Way back in 2011 I found the place to be your usual crazy mix in any after hours club. Ended up going to breakfast afterward with a rather eclectic group who saw to it that I made it home alright (unfortunately I was the tipsy guy). No stabbings, murders, mutilations, or projectile vomiting were involved. Sheesh after reading about it here it sounds like you're walking into an ISIS combat camp. I love it. :)

Anyway, once again thx for input.

Yes its still open.

Good luck

I was going to say it should be "2 times per year I go there", but then I realised you're talking about Spicey.

Sorry Joe, English is not my mother language.

But usually i go there and prefer not to come.