Frozen Yoghurt in Chiang Mai

Mekong Bob

I think I've seen frozen yogurt at the Swensons Ice Cream place on bottom floor of the Big C Extra complex on the Super Hwy.. As you walk in the place, there's seating and the yogurt on the right hand side.

I've had the frozen yogurt at the place by the Suriwong book store and I think it's great. I talked to the owner once when he had a place at Promenada and he says he uses real yogurt - not the commercial mixes - to make his stuff. Worth seeking out.

• Like 2

I've had the frozen yogurt at the place by the Suriwong book store and I think it's great. I talked to the owner once when he had a place at Promenada and he says he uses real yogurt - not the commercial mixes - to make his stuff. Worth seeking out.

I agree, it's divine and a fraction of the fat found in icecream.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good! Can you provide more details/directions on the location? (. . . "by the Suriwong Books store" . . . )

Thanks.