Anyone Used These Toilets...?

Totster

I know rus would like the last one :o

LOL, ya funny fukker.

Honestly though, there's not much to choose between any of them............., they all look like men to me.......... :D:D

redrus

off topic just a tad but a friend of mine used to put a ping pong ball in the toilet bowl when they were having parties so that the blokes had something to aim for. kept the bathroom floor and the seat dry most of the time.

off topic just a tad but a friend of mine used to put a ping pong ball in the toilet bowl when they were having parties so that the blokes had something to aim for. kept the bathroom floor and the seat dry most of the time.

You mean cigarette butts weren't put there for that reason?? :o

Please do not put cigarette butts in the toilet - it makes them soggy and difficult to smoke!

Please do not put cigarette butts in the toilet - it makes them soggy and difficult to smoke!

It also makes the water taste lousy.

You mean cigarette butts weren't put there for that reason?? :D

It also makes the water taste lousy.

:o:D:D

I knew an Italian Restaurant that kept a Statue of David in the ladies restroom. They had the genitals covered by a fake Fig Leaf.

The leaf was wired to a bell in the dining room.

If sombody peeked, everyone in the dining area knew it and would focus on who comes out the ladies room door.

Very funny.

• 3 weeks later...

The most unusual urinal I've ever seen was in Cairns Australia. I was told it was modelled after one in a Sydney night club. This one was in the mens room at a restaurant.

It was basically a two way mirror. Inside the mens room, you could see out to the dining room through the urinal, not above or around, but through it. The urinal covered the entire wall. From the dining room it looked like a mirror. It was REALLY difficult to relieve ones self while a couple was dining just about a meter from the glass. With the elevation difference, if the glass were not there, I'd have been spraying urine onto their plates. I really wish I had a camera with me that night.

The most unusual urinal I've ever seen was in Cairns Australia. I was told it was modelled after one in a Sydney night club. This one was in the mens room at a restaurant.

It was basically a two way mirror. Inside the mens room, you could see out to the dining room through the urinal, not above or around, but through it. The urinal covered the entire wall. From the dining room it looked like a mirror. It was REALLY difficult to relieve ones self while a couple was dining just about a meter from the glass. With the elevation difference, if the glass were not there, I'd have been spraying urine onto their plates. I really wish I had a camera with me that night.

I really like that idea... but.. was it dark in the mens toilet... I thought the principal was that the room hidden behind the mirrors has to be kept dark..? :o

totster :D

I really like that idea... but.. was it dark in the mens toilet... I thought the principal was that the room hidden behind the mirrors has to be kept dark..? :o

totster :D

Yes, it was considerably darker in the men's room than outside. I'd bet that people located nearest the mirror outside had no idea what was behind that mirror either.

Anyone in Cairns know of the place and have a camera? I'd really like to see this again. My quick google image search didn't come up with anything. But doing a search I did find it is a place called "Rattle 'N Hum and its situated on the Esplanade".

So does anyone actually know where those pictures from the OP are?

Yes they are from my office which is on Sathorn. My company is an advertising agency. I'd rather not say the name of of the company on a web board but they were copied from similar ideas that have been done hundreds of times before.

Someone from the office sent these photos to one of their friends and they have since found their way onto the www.

• 1 month later...