Freight Forwarder To Ship Goods By Sea

I was hoping somebody can recommend a good freight forwarder for shipping household goods and some furniture. I would like to ship door to door and I am located in Pattaya, so I am assuming the Chonburi port is close with many companies.

I have had good and bad luck with shipping companies shipping in other countries so I was hoping somebody had used a service like this before to recommend.

Thanks all

I was hoping somebody can recommend a good freight forwarder for shipping household goods and some furniture. I would like to ship door to door and I am located in Pattaya, so I am assuming the Chonburi port is close with many companies.

I have had good and bad luck with shipping companies shipping in other countries so I was hoping somebody had used a service like this before to recommend.

Thanks all

If you have a whole container (or many of them), send me a PM, I work for a global shipping company.

If it's a few cubic metre, try ECU Line or WSA Line. You'll easily find them on google. If you prefer to save a few dollar and don't mind potential delays of a few weeks, use the local small forwarders.

Cheers

NM

Thanks all

It has been my experience that you contract with a freight forwarder at the point of origin not the destination. They then make whatever arrangements at the destination. This is the advantage of using a global company, they take care of the whole shipment.

I, and many of my colleagues, have had good experiences with Asia Tigers.

TH