Bingo!visa Success

first in the queue at the visa office on monday 19 june ,collected holiday visa for my gf 7 days later!

i cannot thank you guys enough ! maybe now i can help somebody while it is all fresh in my mind.

cheers!

p.s. but will she enjoy the delights of sunny manchester! :o

first in the queue at the visa office on monday 19 june ,collected holiday visa for my gf 7 days later!

i cannot thank you guys enough ! maybe now i can help somebody while it is all fresh in my mind.

cheers!

p.s. but will she enjoy the delights of sunny manchester! :D

congrats mate! how long did you wait at the outsource centre and was it a hassle? :o

cheers!

congrats mate! how long did you wait at the outsource centre and was it a hassle? :o

we were in and out in under an hour even though we did not have the correct form filled in , you must have the 2006 version , but this was the only error we made. no hassle everyone friendly and helpful.we were first in the queue(just stood right next to the door at 8am ,opens 8.80am)but by

8.40 the place was packed! pm me if you need any more info>

Well done Gabriel :D

As for sunny manchester. My mrs came in winter so wasn't too impressed but she's fine now. Especially after finding that she can almost any Thai ingredients she wants. Take her to Kim Thai near china town and wing yip. They have a huge choice of Thai food. Also if she can carry it, tell her to bring her own "pok pok" bowl and big wooden pestle (don't know the proper name). My mrs never leaves home without it :D

P.S. Hope your a blue and not a red :o:D

Well done Gabriel :D

As for sunny manchester. My mrs came in winter so wasn't too impressed but she's fine now. Especially after finding that she can almost any Thai ingredients she wants. Take her to Kim Thai near china town and wing yip. They have a huge choice of Thai food. Also if she can carry it, tell her to bring her own "pok pok" bowl and big wooden pestle (don't know the proper name). My mrs never leaves home without it :D

P.S. Hope your a blue and not a red :o:D

thanks for the culinary tips :D i think my gf is a pok pok addict !!

p.s wots a red :D

Hooray for Manchester, two in two days.

Good Luck

Moss

That's because we're honest, courteous, upstanding citizens, that set the benchmark for the rest of the UK to aspire to :D:o

If our current application fails I know where I am moving to :D

Congratulations to you both Gabriel