Mother abandons child at Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

Mother abandons child at Pattaya Beer Bar

baby-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A young mother and former employee abandoned her child at a South Pattaya Beer Bar in the early hours of Friday.

The woman, aged in her early twenties, arrived at the Good Time Beer Bar on Pattaya Second Road with her son, aged approximately 7-8 months and proceeded to drink three bottles of beer.

When it came for her to pay her drinks bill, she claimed that she did not have enough money and needed to go to a nearby ATM to replenish her funds.

She drove off on a Pink Yamaha Fino Bike with no license plate and after nearly 4 hours of waiting the woman never returned and Bar Staff decided to report the abandonment at Pattaya Police Station.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/135403/mother-abandons-child-at-pattaya-beer-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-18

This is very sad what a life for a baby,

very sad but not unusual for them to leave their child with anyone when bf.arrives,lets hope the child goes to someone who will love it.animals don't abandon its young.

Some animals eat their own young.

• Like 2

Nice if she were caught and named and shamed. And if found guilty, she should be forbidden to change her name (so she can't hide her identity), and her ID card stamped with a big red "S" (for scumbag) which would prevent her from being employed anywhere in the entertainment industry and make her eligible for instant jail if found guilty of even a parking ticket.

Sorry, that baby is just too cute. I'm venting.

• Like 1

Nice if she were caught and named and shamed. And if found guilty, she should be forbidden to change her name (so she can't hide her identity), and her ID card stamped with a big red "S" (for scumbag) which would prevent her from being employed anywhere in the entertainment industry and make her eligible for instant jail if found guilty of even a parking ticket.

Yah the little boy is cute, very sad.

Sent from my iPad

I would say this kid is actually lucky to now be separated from this whore of a mum.

Hope they never get reunited.

Sounds harsh but its chances are probably better without this woman having control over it.

I consider it the better of two evils. Bad mom gives her baby a chance. Leaving the baby at a bar....(hope nobody tells him this) for the price of a few beers.

However, I do agree the child is in better hands (hopefullly) and charges be brought against the mom.

In hindsight.....use condoms.

Another fine example of the Pattaya girls. So caring and loving. For a price or when it's convenient.

Is that all girls who are born in Pattaya or are you just making a silly comment.?

In the 7-8 years of living there , I never actually came a cross a girl born in Pattaya...but I think we can just put Tatsujin's post down to Post-traumatic Burning............w00t.gif

Another fine example of the Pattaya girls. So caring and loving. For a price or when it's convenient.

Is that all girls who are born in Pattaya or are you just making a silly comment.?

Sorry, I'll be clearer . . . I was referring to the girls who work in the beer bars and go-go's in Pattaya (working girls), not those born in Pattaya.

And yes, I know it's a sweeping generalization . . . but a fairly accurate one.

i'd call his comment utmost stupid.

• Like 1

i'd call his comment utmost stupid.

Always interesting to see both Thai's and foreigners defending the morality, virtues, integrity and honesty of the working girls . . . keep it up :)

• Like 2

This is very sad what a life for a baby,

very sad but not unusual for them to leave their child with anyone when bf.arrives,lets hope the child goes to someone who will love it.animals don't abandon its young.

Some animals do abandon their young--humans are animals too

Yeah, the scarlet letter thing is a bit puritanical

I was at a bar in Phuket a while back and this woman would come with a baby in a pram, she asked a friend of mine if he would look after the baby while she went down the road to a nightclub for a few hours. Wow a mother asking a total stranger to look after their baby while they go off and ply their trade no doubt, unbelievable!

I'm going to be a bit optimistic with this and hope that the mother is in good health.

Hasn't been the victim of a crime or been in an accident.

Of course the pessimistic side to this is that as she was a previous employee of the bar, someone would surely have her phone number or contact details. If she couldn't be contacted, that would to me indicate concern as above. Reporting the child as being abandoned after only 4 hours would suggest more details to the situation are known by the bar owner than has been reported.

• Like 1