New Tourist - Hotel Advice Needed

thaiuserthai

Hi friends

I am a single person from South Asia travelling to Bangkok (BKK airport) for fun. Main requirements are girls and night life. Some questions:

1. I am told that I should book hotel near Sukhumbit area because that is the central place where i can get anything easily. Is is true? Should I not stay near Phuket in case I am interested in nightlife/girls?
  2. I need cheap hotel (single room) which allow girls for overnight stay. Budget = about 800 thai baht per night. Hotel should not be bad - it should have AC, comfortable beds, no bad smell, etc. Luxuries (like TV, pool, etc are not needed) Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sounds already better than your first attempt, however we discourage to get too detailed about the nightlife girls.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok I will take the bait.

Single person from which Sth Asian country?

Be aware if you are from certain countries, you wont need to worry about hotels and girls, coz the girls wont want anything to do with you.

Will you be travelling solo or will you five 5 friends with you who all want to drink a pepsi with 5 straws?

Its The Nana Hotel for you boyo.

yo math genius how many straws?

Ok I will take the bait.

Be aware if you are from certain countries, you wont need to worry about hotels and girls, coz the girls wont want anything to do with you.

Will you be travelling solo or will you five 5 friends with you who all want to drink a pepsi with 5 straws?

yo math genius how many straws?

Read the post, answer, 5 straws.

The sixth straw aint needed for two reasons, first, it makes the drink last longer if only 5 sipping instead of six.

Second, no need for 6th straw, the 6th guy is doing the negotiations, is it 6 short times or a group discount?

Back to you.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that the OP will be liking my idea of The Atlanta, very, very much.

It's also a bit closer to Phuket than his other suggestion. He can take la right turn out of the hotel and keep walking straight and he'll be there in no time.

• Like 1

Ok I will take the bait.

What the car park?

OP maybe you will get one of those 200 baht massages that are available for South Asians.

• Like 1

I've no idea. I don't take short time women to hotels. In fact I don't take women anywhere. I can suggest a couple of gay places but I'm not sure that's what the OP is looking for...

No harm in giving him a few options.

And there are people on TV who accuse the Thais of being racist. lol

Was down in the ghetto last week.

Sat downstairs soi side in The Bus Stop bar, great for people watching (the Turkish ice cream guy across the road is worth watching), plenty of soi theatre on offer.

Mrs wanted to go to Foodland on soi 5 before we went home.

The action taking place at the bus stop near to soi 5 is an eye opener (looking at some of the goods on offer, they should be paying guys no the other way around).

Dont shoot the messenger, I only report the news I dont make the news.

^^^^ Mr T, the Nana Hotel car park has been cleaned up, more good work by the junta.

Not been down that way in a while RG, I used to love The Bus Stop when it had the old layout, was a cracking little spot. Not so keen after they changed it around. If the food is still good, I may pop down there next time in town.

Nana Car Park cleaned up? What will people do? Almost a legendary place after dark.

And there are people on TV who accuse the Thais of being racist. lol

Was down in the ghetto last week.

Sat downstairs soi side in The Bus Stop bar, great for people watching (the Turkish ice cream guy across the road is worth watching), plenty of soi theatre on offer.

Mrs wanted to go to Foodland on soi 5 before we went home.

The action taking place at the bus stop near to soi 5 is an eye opener (looking at some of the goods on offer, they should be paying guys no the other way around).

Dont shoot the messenger, I only report the news I dont make the news.

^^^^ Mr T, the Nana Hotel car park has been cleaned up, more good work by the junta.

What is it now, a pay and display. biggrin.png

What a great shame, it has been known for years that the Nana carpark is where vendors of TGAUs would go to recruit a cheap labour force.

It looks like now would be the best time to invest in TGAUs, before the demand decreases.

I've no idea. I don't take short time women to hotels. In fact I don't take women anywhere. I can suggest a couple of gay places but I'm not sure that's what the OP is looking for...

Plenty of short time women on Sukhumvit after dark. By "short time women" I mean those who are women only for a short time when they put their dress and makeup on in the evening...

Hi friends

I am a single person from South Asia travelling to Bangkok (BKK airport) for fun. Main requirements are girls and night life. Some questions:

1. I am told that I should book hotel near Sukhumbit area because that is the central place where i can get anything easily. Is is true? Should I not stay near Phuket in case I am interested in nightlife/girls?
  2. I need cheap hotel (single room) which allow girls for overnight stay. Budget = about 800 thai baht per night. Hotel should not be bad - it should have AC, comfortable beds, no bad smell, etc. Luxuries (like TV, pool, etc are not needed) Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Just get in the taxi at the airport and ask for the 'short time' hotel in Sukhumvit. Make sure you say katoey (thank you) though.

• Like 2

Plenty of short time women on Sukhumvit after dark. By "short time women" I mean those who are women only for a short time when they put their dress and makeup on in the evening...

I said I'm gay. That means I fancy men - not men dressed up as women. I know it's difficult for some of you to understand but gay men like people who look like men not women.

^^^^^,

just as a matter of interest, much like the Japanese places littered all over the place restricting entry, are there any gay places that practice racist policies in Bkk or Thailand?

Eg If the straight <snip>, do they have the same signs?

Edited by soundman
Derogatory.

I said I'm gay. That means I fancy men - not men dressed up as women. I know it's difficult for some of you to understand but gay men like people who look like men not women.

What about ladyboys with a what's it, about 20% of them I believe? Surely their customers must be homosexual or bisexual.

Nana hotel as previously suggested is the one. Just google it, there's lots on the plaza just across the road. Job done.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What about ladyboys with a what's it, about 20% of them I believe? Surely their customers must be homosexual or bisexual.

No, they are not, I am not, would never go with a gay man, a Katoy it is, than ok, sometimes. tongue.png

The clue is in the name - LADYboys. I'll repeat - gay men are attracted to people who look like men - that's why they're gay.